Valentines day - making chocolate for toman

Takemichi knew the guys didn't have girlfriends but they always love the idea of being given chocolate made from a girl, so Takemichi being the caring person she is made chocolate hearts for all the toman captains and vice captains. She didn't know if they will accept them or not but she was still going to make them.

Takemichi " perfect milk chocolate hearts for Valentine's Day" he had warped the chocolate hearts into beautiful case in the shape of hearts, she had placed them into the fridge if they wouldn't melt over night. Now today she was going around the city trying to find all of the before school starts.

Takemichi " okay who can I find first"

Takemichi " ummm sanzu and Muto" the two guys soon stoped walking and turned around and saw Takemichi standing there they knew she didn't live around here, or even go to any of the school around here so why as she even here.

Takemichci " good morning hey I made valentines heart chocolate for everyone so here two these are you guys" Takemichi had taken out the chocolate hearts and gave them to two delinquents who were now trying to come up, with words to say to her.

Takemichi "well enjoy see you guys tonight at the toman meeting" before either one of them could say anything to her she was soon gone. Sanzu was trying her best not become a mess over her but it was failing he could stop smiling under his mask.

Takemichi " okay who next who can I find now ... oh smiley and angry good morning" the twins soon stoped beating up some random delinquents and looked at the blonde girl.

Takemichci " hey I know Valentine's Day is here and I made some chocolate for everyone I care about, so here these two are for you guys happy Valentine's Day" the twins were shocked even the delinquents they were beating up were shocked as well, how could sweet girl like Takemichci be around delinquents so normally and make them personal chocolate hearts.

Angry " thank you"

Takemichi " your welcome see you all later" Takemichi soon waved goodbye and took off running humming some song in her head.

Delinquent " she hot"smiley soon kicked the guys hard in his ribs making him pass out cold.

Takemichi " well I'm mostly done now who can I find next ... oh hakkai good morning" hakkai was about to leave his house when he saw Takemichi.

Hakkai " take-Chan what are you doing here"

Takemichi " well I had made Valentine's Day chocolate for everyone and I was handing them out so here this one I'd for you"Takemichi soon gave hakkia his chocolate heart he was standing there with his mouth open saying nothing.

Hakkai " thank you ... take-Chan"

Takemichi " aww you are welcome well babe good day see you tonight" Takemichi soon left while hakkai was still standing that his front door, soon the front door open he soon saw his older siblings looking at him.

Taiju " a beautiful girl hands you chocolate heart she made and you stand there looking like an idiot"

Yuzuha " how dumb are you hakkai she so beautiful and you said nothing to her why"

Hakkai " chocolate heart from Takemichi"

Back to Takemichi

Takemichci " now I have eight more"

Takemichi " baji and chifuyu hello"

Baji " good morning take-Chan wait why are you here"

Takemichi " well silky made some chocolate heart for all the guys I care about"

Chifuyu " oh really"

Takemichi " yes and here are two for you guys happy Valentine's Day I hope you live them ... well I have to get going to have more these to drop off" baji and chifuyu stood there still not saying a word as your walked away, their mother had saw everything and were now wondering if their sons loved Takemichi more then an friend.

Takemichci " hey mitusya, pah, and phe good morning"

Mitusya " take-Chan what are you doing here"

Pah " yeah I thought you will be still at home"

Peh "what in the bag"

Takemichi " oh I made heart chocolates for everyone on Valentine's Day happy valentines guys these are for you" Takemichi had given the guys their chocolates in front of their school. She soon walked away but he hat to find two more guys before school had started for her.

Takemichi " where are Mikey and draken oh come on"

Mikey " take-Chan day good morning I finally get to see you"

Takemichci " oh hey Mikey and draken oh good you are here I made Heart chocolate for ..."

Mikey " you made me chocolates Takemichi I know you love me"

Draken " shut up idiot they are for both of us" Takemichi soon gave the guys their chocolate Mikey is smiling like an idiot, while draken was trying his best not to look like a fool in front of Takemichi.

Takemichi " well have to get going i have school activities to deal with happy Valentine's Day guys" Takemichi was soon gone, and two leaders of toman were trying to find out what happened next.

Later that night

Mikey " so none of guys have eaten the chocolate yet"

Smiley " because they are so prefect to eat we can't eat them and we didn't give her something"

Pah " well we all could give her gifts in return there is that day where the guys return, favors to the girl who gave then gifts"

Chfiuyu " she even made small cookies for the others in toman"

Draken " that it I'm going home early I'm going to find out how to make something Takemichi would like I'm return" Soon the tomam meeting was ended early and Takemichci was soon taken out waiting with Mizo crew who she gave candy to as well.