Chapter 6

Takemichci had gone to the hospital with Mikey and draken at day to see the girl who was attacked by mobius, when Takemichci heard the stories of what happened to her along with the reports from the journal she felt horrible. Mikey could right away tell it was upsetting Takemichci, so he decided to teach this mobius members a lesson when it came to respecting females.

Takemichci " what are you all doing" Takemichci had been spending some time with akkum when she remembered, from her last phone call the night before, that Mikey would be having a fight with mobius. She soon arrived at the warehouse, and all the guys were looking at her it seemed like she was not supposed to be here.

Mikey " take-Chan what are you doing here I thought it was made clear you shouldn't be here, so who told you of this fight"

Takemichci " that not important right now I have come here to stop you guys from taking part , in this fight please pah don't do this"

Pah " I have to Takemichci what if was you who was attacked and assaulted I would do the same thing , 8m doing now I'm going to murder those guys"

Takemichci " please pah ..... guys this would end badly I have a feeling about it"

Draken " take-Chan go home now while you can you shouldn't be here we can't watch something bad happen to you"

Takemichci " no I'm not going home without you guys"

???? " oh look what we have here a group of little middle school brats and some girl" Takemichci was soon pushed behind all the guys while she saw, Ossian from far away. She was wondering why she couldn't even see him closer, she was now feeling like something else was going to happen.

Pah " you bastard"

Ossian " that mr bastard to you due to be being two years older now once we are done with you ... we will deal with the girl" soon Ossian had snapped his finger and his members soon walked into the warehouse and they were all hooding weapons and looking mad.

Pah " that it you are dead"

Takemichci " pah no" Takemichci tried to run into the fight but she was soon stop by peh when he grabbed her hands , and pulled her back to the side line and he was not letting go.

Takemichci " peh let me go" pah was getting beaten up badly and it looked like he was losing the fight Takemichci, was soon free from peh grip.

Ossian " now that he done I will deal with you all and mess up that girl you all have with you" Mikey soon walked up to Ossian and kicked him head in the head knocking him out cold. Takemichci looked shocked and soon Mikey smiled at Takemichci.

Mikey " see Takemichci I will always keep you safe" Mikey had turned around for a short while and that when Ossian had grabbed a broken bottle, he ran toward Mikey ready to stab him.

Takemichci " Mikey look out" soon draken came out of now where and stop Ossian from killing Mikey, and soon enough everyone was looking at draken,

Draken " you Ossian have left the delinquent path and done horrible things from now on mobius belong to Toman" soom the cops were coming and everyone was getting ready to leave but that when, pah stabbed ossain in the back getting everyone attention.

Takemichci " pah why"

Pah " I'm sorry but I'm turning myself in please take care all of you" soon draken and picked up Mikey who was refusing to leave pah, but soon everyone was running Takemichci was feeling awful and she soon collapsed on the ground. All three of her friends ran to her side, but draken had told Mikey and pah to keep running while he got Takemichci to a hospital. He had called Emma to keep an eye on her at the hospital while he deals with the outcome of the whole fight.