Chapter 39

Takemichi had arrived at toman meeting she felt someone was off and soon that feeling was proven right, when she came across mitusya and hakkia they looked injured and hurt. Everyone in their divisions was hurt as well and soon many emotions were hitting her. She went to go check on them because she wanted to make sure everyone was okay and not to badly hurt.

Takemichi " are you guys okay"

Mitusya " we are fine just a bit beaten up but we are good"

Hakkia " yeah don't worry about us Takemichi we are good"

Toman member " yeah are we good take-Chan you should see them we did a number on them"

Takemichi " wait who did this"

Mitusya " it was tenjiku and the Haitian brothers, I think it was eldest one who hit me in the back of head with brick"

Hakkia " me and the guys were attacked by the one with dragon tattoo on his head"

Takemichi " has Mikey or draken said anything yet"

Mitusya " no there was discussion when you were not here about what will happen"

Takemichi " why wasn't I told ...never mind that"

Hakkia " we didn't want you involved because you are basis party you are friends with two leaders, and it seems like there something between yon and two brothers as well"

Takemichi " ....."

Hakkia " we didn't want to worry you even more but everything will be okay"

Draken " attention everyone" everyone soon got silent and looked up at draken who was standing at the top of the statues.

Draken " you all know by now that tenjkui has made some attack on us, after some long decisions Mikey had made his decision about the final matter"

Mikey " after today we are going to war with tenjiku they will pay for what they had done" Takemichi heart was racing fast as she was hearing the news, she didn't want this war to happen she wanted to say something but no words were coming out.

Mikey " I'm sorry to say Takemichi but you will have to say out of this war between us and Izana gang"

Takemichi " ....."

Mikey " you have to much relationship with everyone one both side and with you there it will be a repeat of bloody Halloween and Christmas eve battle"

Takemichi " ......" Takemichi could breath and couldn't force on anything before she could do anything everything had gone black and she could her someone yelling her name. How could it become like this she wanted everyone to be happy and now that won't happen.

Hours later

Takemichi " ummm"

Shinichrio " don't move so quickly kid"

Takemichci " where I'm"

Shinichrio " you had a panic attack and past out at the shrine Mikey called me and I brought you here, I been taking care of you since then"

Takemichi " shinichrio I need help"

Shinichrio " what the matter kid"

Takemichi " Izana and Kakucho are back home and I thought it will be happy but, no it bad it won't end well I feel it"

Shinichrio " I will try to talk with Izana and Kakucho"

Takemichi " are you going to stop me if take part in this war"

Shinichrio " no ever since I meet you when you were little I could tell you would do something great, those kids need you because without you they will be completely lost .... I know you are dealing with a lot now but you don't have to do this alone you have me here and the others"

Takemichi " oh yes and others but right now I'm scared"

Shinichrio " it okay to be scared" Takemichi had began to cry but she was trying to stop soon enough shinichrio hugged the girl, he had become mad at the guys they had been starting this stupid war over foolish and now he had to become the adult and deal with his younger brothers. He didn't want to see something bad happen to Takemichi because it looked like she was close to breaking point and he had made a promise to her family to keep her safe and he was going to keep the promise.