Chapter 7

Takemichci soon opens her eye to see she is in the hospital she shot up from her bed quickly and looked around to see, Emma was in her room looking at her worried. Takemichci wanted to say something but Emma gave her that look to settle down before she did anything else stupid.

Takemichci " what happened how did I end up here in the hospital"

Emma " it seems like something happened to you while you guys were running away that caused you to pass out"

Takemichci " oh what about the others what happened to them"

Emma " draken brought you here while Mikey and pah made a run for it"

Takemichci " ummm"

Emma " don't get up so fast you might get hurt even more"

Takemichci " I'm good thank you Emma" soon the sound of footsteps were coming towards Takemichci and Emma, and soon the curtain was pulled back and soon Takemichci is looking at hina.

Hina " are you okay someone told me you where in the hospital"

Takemichci " hina I'm okay"

Hina " well, what happened"

Takemichci " I don't know but I'm feeling good now but what I'm going to do about draken and Mikey" Takemichci soon laid back into her hospital bed trying to come up with a plan, but that when she started crying she hated seeing her friends fight it always made her cry. Emma and hina soom hug her and told her everything was going to be okay, but she had to stop the dark future from taking place.

Takemichci " oh hey guys" Takemichci was soon allowed to come home and she was told to stay at home, until her was fully 100 % good to go back to school, her friends have been dropping off class notes and homework for her which made her happy. She was making puzzle when she had guest come for a visit which made her happy, they are her friends from school.

Akkum " hey we came to see you"

Takemichci " oh hey guys welcome please have a sit"

Makoto " so how are you feeling"

Takemichci " I'm feeling better now and I might be able to come to school in a few s days maybes"

Yamagishi " so have you heard about toman"

Takemichci " yes I have I been trying to make the guys speak to each other but it won't work"

Akkum " there are rumors going around at toman is going to break up"

Takemichci " I have heard"

Makoto " ......." The guys soon started laugh and soon enough they all stoped laughing when they noticed it had, gotten to her.

Akkun " we are sorry we didn't mean to hurt your feeling"

???? " hey can I came in" soon everyone turned around and saw draken was standing in Takemichci door way , this was the first time the guys were seeing draken close up now.

Draken " hey what are with these idiots why are they in your room"

Takemichci " oh draken these are my friends from school they came to see me after I got out of the hospital, guys this is draken my childhood friend"

Akkun " hello"

Draken " oh so you are the guys in my take-Chan life"

Makto " hello we are good friends of Takemichci we will always be there for her"

Draken " hush I brought some watermelon for us to eat and some drinks"

Takemichci " cool"

Draken " so I'm guessing you have heard have your that toman breaking up right"

Takemichci " no toman cang break up",

Draken " well then you talk to Mikey he being to stubborn after pah had gotten arrested"

Takemichci " ......"

Draken " Take-Chan I didn't mean to yell at you I'm sorry"

Takemichci " I understand"

Draken " we are going to see pah again but it might not be a for many years he is lucky he didn't kill that jerk"

Takemichci " yeah I know"

Draken " now come on show me that beautiful smiles of you and stop being sad" Takemichci soon smiled at draken and he smiled back at her. Soon draken had to take his leave but when he opened Takemichci front door to see Mikey the whole aura of the house had changed.

Takemichci " oh no"