Chapter 30

It was happening it was really happening Takemichi was going to be fighting tanjiu and she was all alone, tanjiu was looking at her like she was going to kill her. She was standing there ready to fight him she knew she was going to make her pay, but she was no longer scared of him.

Tanjiu " oh come on kid back off now"

Takemichi " no I won't be walking away anymore you have already ruined your brother and sister lives, and I won't allow that to keep happening"

Tanjiu " you don't know what you are talking about"

Takemichi " what type of older brother are you you were supposed to take care of your younger siblings, and you failed tanjiu"

Tanjiu " ahh" tanjiu soon picked up Takemichi by her neck he was now looking at her, he soon moved her around she was trying to get his grip off of her. She was soon punch hard in the face and sending her falling back, she was on the ground trying to get up.

Takemichi " I'm not done with you tanjiu" Takemichi soon got up and looosd tanjiu straight in the face, she was not giving up soon ran at him and punched him but nothing worked.

Tanjiu " you stupid brat" tanjiu soon kicked Takemichi away sending her back a few feet she was still standing, she was not going to give up no matter what tanjiu dose to her.

Tanjiu " why won't you just stand down"

Takemichi " because I have something called hope and I won't be allowing you to take hope away from others"

Tanjiu " I will make sure you stay down for good"

Takemichi " ....."

Tanjiu " die your stupid brat" Takemichi had been hit once again by tanjiu she was not giving up on matter, she was feeling pain but she not giving up. The one sound Takemichi head were the church bells ringing she soon let out a small smile and looked at her opponent.

Takemichi " I will never give up no matter so come hurt me but it will keep getting up"

Somewhere else in Tokyo

Chifuyu was running threw the city fast he was trying to get some one on the phone she was trying to call someone, he soon decided to call mitusya she knew mitusya would be able to stop all of this and save Takemichi.

Mitusya " hey chifuyu happy holidays hey did take-Chan stop by your place and ..."

Chifuyu " Mituysa you have to listen closely Takemichi is in danger" Mituysa soon shot up from his seat and started panicking.

Mituysa " what happened"

Chifiyu " Kisaki had found a mole in the black dragons and we had meet them and Takemichi had decided to fight them alone, kisaki and Hanma are no good they have betrayed us they had started all of this conflict... Takemichi was able to find some more Information and now she trying to stop hakkia from doing something stupid"

Mituysa " where she is fighting him"

Chifiyu " that some church here the shiba family lives near by I'm going to call the others, Takemichi hasn't picked up her phone I have called her many times"

Mituysa " I will get to her"

Chiifyu " no Mituysa she said she wanted to fight him alone I dont know what happened but she said she cant lose another friend again"

Mitsuya " oh take-chan call everyone else okay and sure they get there we cant allow her to fight alone she out friend" chifuyu end the call as he was running he soon called baji and kazutora, and they were ready for a fight when they heard what Takemichi was doing. He soon called peh, the twins, Mikey, and draken he was calling anyone he could think of that could help keep Takemichi safe.

Back to Takemichi

Tanjiu " you nosey brat no matter what I have done you are still fighting"

Takemichi " dont act all hot shot hey I wonder what will shinchiro think seeing his once former gang fall so low, you were once a great delinquent gang but you all soon started making money by doing crimes not caring who get hurt not your guys own family and friends"

Taniju " shinchiro was a weak leader but I'm great I have changed the black dragon for good"

Takemichi " no you made them worst" Takemichi was soon turned around and kicked the bat out of inui hands send the bat flying, shocking all three black dragons members.

Inui " how did you ...."

Takemichi " I had a feeling koko had a backup plan why would you all leave your leader alone I knew hakkai and Yuzuha were going to kill their brother, so I went to their house and stole the knives they were going to use ... I knew you were going to attack me from behind"

Koko " ......."

Takemichi " you know everyone thinks I'm some weak girl that always cry but I'm no longer weak and I don't care what you come at me with tanjui I will stop you"

????? " Takemichi" Takemichi soon turned around to see chifuyu, Mitsuya, and Hakkai standing there with worried looks on their faces.

Takemichi " merry Christmas guys"

Hakkai " Takemichi stop come over here and we will deal with it"

Takemichi " no I done running and hiding I will fight tanjiu"

Mituysa " Takemichi" Takemichi had soon been punched by tanjiu making her fall to the ground she was not moving anymore.

Chifiyu " Takemichi please no"

Takemichi " you think that hurt jerk I have been threw worts" Yuzuha soon ran into the church she had come to save the poor girl after getting a call from her brother as well.

Hakkai " Takemichi please stop please" hakkai was soon standing in front of her hoping to stop her.

Takemichi " hakkia"

Tanjiu " you are still with him after all the lies he had told"

Takemichi " he my friend I will never leave him no Matter what he says or dose I know he can be weak but we are all weak, we all act like our emotions dont care but we are human we are all juts kids ... dealing with the difficulties in life that have been passed down on us by adults around us ... so yes I wont ever leave hakkai or anyone else alone I will fight for them even when they tel me to stop"

Hakkia " take-chan I ...."

Takemichi " it okay hakkia you are still my friend no matter what happens you are one of the many special things to me .... Now for you taniju I will fight you and I will win once I have won I will be the eleventh generation leader of the black dragons and their first female leader"

Tanjiu " now I'm definitely going to kill you"

Takemichi " then make a sure to follow your promises"