Chapter 34

Takemichi was still standing in shock when she had heard mikey fire Kisaki from toman, everyone else was shocked even Kisaki couldn't understand the whole news of him being kicked out. Everyone was standing there wondering what was going to happen next, because kisaki was standing there trying to come up with a plan, he soon become mad he was not going to leave so easily.

Kisaki " you cant fire me you need me mikey"

Mikey " you are fired kisaki now leave"

Hanma " oh come on mikey if you fire kisaki then I will leave with the rest of Valhalla, and toman will be small once again"

Mikey " I don't care toman was getting to big anyways and after what you did to Takemichi you crossed the line"

Kisaki " you have become weak man mikey you need me I can make your powerful, I can help you get the women you been wishing for'

Takemichi " ......"

Draken " get away from mikey you heard him leave"

Kisaki " ......"

Takemichi " it over kiskai you been fired"

Kisaki " you won't dare speak to me in that tone"

Draken " speak to her like that again I will make your pay kisaki"

Hanma " leave him alone draken and allow him to talk"

Kisaki " you are weak Mikey and only I can help you"

Mikey " I don't need your help I have my the help I need now leave kisaki and don't ever come back" kisaki had soon fallen to his knees giving up on his attempt to win back into Mikey favor.

Draken " this meeting is over everyone go home"Takemichi was taken home she was feeling mixed emotions she knew kisaki was out toman , but she didn't feel like it was all over yet she felt like he will come back. She was laying in bed minding her own business, she knew she had to either get back to the future or find out what is happening.

A few days later

Takemichi " chifuyu where are we going and Mikey why are you covering my eyes"

Mikey " we have some special for you Takemichi so no peeking until we get there"

Takemichi " fine but what are you guys doing"

Chifuyu " we will see soon enough take-Chan"

Takemichi " okay"after some more walking they all stoped and soon enough Mikey removed his hands and Takemichi, saw a motorcycle in front of her.

Takemichi " wow a motorcycle"

Draken " yeah and it all your take-Chan"

Takemichi " really cool wait I don't know how to ride a bike"

Mikey " don't worry we will teach you and everything will be fine"

Takemichi " sure" the three guys got to teach Takemichi how to ride the bike and she was getting use to it, she couldn't believe she was finally her own bike but the guys were still going to give her rides. She didn't know to ride a bike for that much long time, but she will soon understand.

Takemichi " I know I'm happy now but I know soon or later this happiness will end, and I will have to face the darkness once again and I don't want to"