Chapter 26

Takemichi was dealing with the aftermath of hakkai leaving toman and joining the black dragons she was doing physical good but mentally, she was not doing well to much was running threw her head and she wanted to scream. She hated how everything was turning out and the rest of toman wanted to leave it be, and just let hakka to become a black dragon members but she didn't want to lose her friend like this earlier today takemichi had called by yuzuha she wanted to meet up.

Yuzuha " boys they are all very complicated and hide their emotions"

Takemichi " ......"

Yuzuha " I have always seen you do so much for them and it always ends up well for you or bad"

Takemichi " they are my friends I will do anything for them"

Yuzuha " yes you will and they will do anything for you but it comes to time where you, have to see it not going to be easy"

Takemichi " well then I wont give up"

Yuzuha " you have amazed me take-chan you are still trying your best to be happy when you are close to be broken"

Takemichi " there are times when I won't to give up but I cant they are my friends so im not giving up on hakkai I done care what everyone says, im doing this to make sure we all have an happy ending"

Yuzuha " then I will be rooting for you take-chan you are the best thing to happen to hakkai so please dont leave him"

Takemichi " I won't"

Yuzuha " good"

Takemichi " I know what I have to do"

Yuzuha " then go do it take-chan but promise me one thing"

Takemichi " sure anything"

Yuzuha " you will enjoy everyone you have and don't do something stupid please"

Takemichi " I won't bye yuzuha" Takemichi soon ran off to meet up with chifuyu she had a perfect plan but she need to get approved, from everyone else before she acted on it.

Later that day

Draken " it has been decided that we wont do anything to stop hakkia from joining the black dragons"

Takemichi " but we cant just leave hakkai alone with his brother"

Smiley " there nothing we can do anymore Takemichi it had already happen so we have to let it go"

Takemichi " no I'm not losing another friend I going to speak to hakkia and smack some sense into him"

Muto " not happening"

Takemichi " muto get out of my way"

Muto " im sorry I cant I had been told my mikey we have to stop you from going near the black dragons"

Takemichi " draken"

Draken " im sorry I cant allow you to do anything Takemichi"

Takemichi " chifuyu"

Chifuyu " it for the best Takemichi you were badly hurt last time so stay out of it for now"

Takemichi " baji and kazutora"

Baji " we are sorry take-Chan but we can't do anything"

Kazutora " hakkia is a man he has to deal with this in his own"

Takemichi " guys please"

Mitsuya " takemichi enough you are acting like a child hakkai made his decision and he acting like an adult over you, so stop being childish and grow up"

Takemichi " ......"

Drakes " chifuyu take takemichi home"

Chifuyu " yes sir come on we are leaving take-chan" Takemichi didn't say anything she kept quiet when she got home she was trying to call hakkai over and over, nothing was getting threw it was all failing she kept on looking for hints but nothing came up. She finally saw some hope when she had gotten a text from hakkia saying he wanted to meet at a park she was happy, she thought this was her time to talk hakkia out of everything and bring him home to toman she will keep him safe along with his sister as well.

Takemichi " hakkai"

Hakkai " take-chan we need to talk about something important"

Takemichi " yes we do I have plan that can get you out of the black dragons for good we just need some help"

Hakkai " Takemichi enough okay I decided to leave on my own okay, I don't want you calling or texting me ever again I blocked your number and everything"

Takemichi " hakkia please"

Hakkai " just stop already I want to be with my family im done with you, tonight our friendship ends for good" it soon started raining on the two teens.

Hakkia " goodbye Takemichi"

Takemichi " please ... hakkia don't walk away from everyone we are friend remember'

Hakkai "you are the reasons baji almost dead and Mikey become a killer of kazutora, you are nothing but bad luck you know the only reason we keep you right .... It become you make us look good for the cops you are nothing to me but a annoying bug" hakkai soon walked away leaving the poor blonde girl crying in the rain  on her knees was he right was it all because of her everything. Takemichi was soon walking home she didn't know what to think or feel she was not really pay attention to her surroundings, when some bright light hit her and she just stood there doing nothing and feeling sadness.