Chapter 36

Takemichi was out shopping with the guys when she felt someone was watching her she had turning around to see the Mizo crew looking at some funny hats she, just smiled and shared her head as she went back to checking out the stuff in the store. She had came across some dresses that she thought were beautiful she decided to buy two of them she was walking outside when she felt someone had grabbed her. She was going to scream but someone had covered her mouth keeps her from screaming she could even fight back, because the person who was holding her was keeping her from fighting.

????? " ditched her phone and the shopping bags, we cant have any of toman finding here before she done talking with the bosses"

???? " yes sir" Takemichi soon saw guy in red tossed her phone, purse, and shopping bag onto the ground.

Delinquent " sorry about this kid but you are needed for something special, now come along"

Takemichi " akkun help" Takemichi was able to get free until one of the guys had punched her hard knocking her out cold, soon the guys in red had taken off with Takemichic as the Mizo crew had came runny toward Takemichi dictation. The guys had gotten there quickly to see Takemichi be taken away they were trying to save her but the guys in red soon, got on to the train with her and they were gone.

Akkun " Takemichi no"

Takyua " we have to find her we have to save her"

Makoto " we have to find a way to get to her, and tell the others"

Yamasghi " who were those guys and why did they take her"

Akkun " we can worry about finding out who they are later, we need to tell the rest of toman and save her"

Half an hour later

Takemichi " umm that hurt wait ... where I'm how did I get here"

????? " long time no see Takemichi it good to see you are awake, if that idiot hurt you to bad I will make him pay"

Takemichi " what do you want Kisaki"

Kisaki " oh come on take-chan acting so cold toward me, that really hurts"

Takemichi " leave me alone kisaki why im here and who are those guys in red"

Kisaki " oh yeah this I my own toman gang sweet I got bored listening to that fools Mikey, that I made my own gang with someone you know very well"

Takemichi " what"

Kisaki " oh come Takemichi join me and become my girl and leave those loser boys behind"

Takemichi " I rather not kisaki you are the last person I will form a relationship with"

Kisaki " you are some special take-Chan"

Takemichi " you either like me go or I I make my own escape"

Kisaki " I will like to see you try" Takemichi soon notice the delinquents in red had joined the conventions and surrendered her she didn't know how she was going to get away.

???? " take-Chan" Takemichi soon looked up to see chifuyu running towards her he was fighting off the guys, he soon got to her and place her behind him trying to keep her safe.

Chifuyu " kisaki how dare you try to hurt Takemichi Mikey won't like this he will make you pay"

Kisaki " oh look one of her loyal stupid puppies has come do I have to teach you a lesson" chifuyu was soon grabbed by his shirt collar and tossed away from Takemichi.

Takemichi " no leave him alone"

Chifuyu " don't worry take-Chan I have backup coming until then I will keep you safe"

Takemichi " wait who is coming" soon enough Takemichi heard motorcycles engines coming toward her, and soon enough she had the twins. Chifuyu was soon standing up ready to fight more of these unknown delinquents.

Smiley " Takemichi me came to save you get on angry bike"

Angry " I will keep you safe take-Chan"

Chifuyu " we should get going before it gets more hard to fright these jerks" soon Takemichi had gotten on angry bikes while chifuyu got on smiley bike soon all four of the had gotten away. Takemichi was happy that the twins and chifuyu came to save her but, she was still worried about her other friends.