Chapter 14

After the events that had unfolded yesterday Takemichci was feeling many emotions, now her friends have become enemies over the accident that had happened many years ago. Her once close friend group had soon become broken, and now everything ruined. She had decided to take a walk to clear her mind but on the day she decided to take said walk was on cloudy and maybe raining day.

Takemichci " what I'm going to do the notes I have been using have fully told me the story of this upcoming fights, and the calls of future me and future nato are saying they are trying to find out more information.... Ahh"

????? " take-Chan over here" Takemichci soon stoped walking and soon turned her head to see chifuyu at some swig set. She soon walked over to him holding her umbrella.

Chifuyu " that baji is something special is her take-Chan"

Takemichci " chifuyu are you okay he beat you near death yesterday and you are acting like it okay"

Chifuyu " it all apart of his plan baji would never join Valhalla willing he doing it to beat kisaki" Takemichci soon sat on swig next to chifuyu listing to his ever word.

Takemichci " so we are going to some what together bring baji back to toman the two of us ... he didn't listen to us in the first place"

Chifuyu " he would listen to you Takemichci you have some pull over her baji would do anything for you"

Takemichci " fine what your plan"

Chifuyu " well come on and if any of the guys ask us what we did can we please lie I rather not have Mikey chasing me down if you get hurt"

Takemichci " deal" Takemichci can still remember the day she meet chifuyu it was during a toman meeting baji said he had someone new he wanted the girl to meet, she soon came across chifuyu. The two had talked for a short whole but when the boy showed her a picture of his black kitten right away they become close friends which, made the others jealous a bit because chifuyu won your over with his kitten.

Chifuyu " so Takemichci I have heard of the story of the accident that happened to Mikey older brother, but I also have been told you were once close friends with kazutora"

Takemichci " I'm still friends with kazutora and the night of the accident had effected many lives, but if you are asking if I was there no I wasn't.... I did reach to the hospital the night to be there for Emma and Mikey ... kazutora was never the same after that .... I wish we could go back to the good old days" chifuyu could see the Takemichci was effected by everything and she would do anything, to bring back her friends but he also worried about her. He knew she would do anything to keep everyone happy even if it caused her everything.

Chifuyu " we are here"

Takemichci " what are we doing here" Takemichci noticed there were standing outside of this building and she was trying to find out what was going on. Takemichci heard the sound of a voice that she thought she will never hear again.

Takemichci " Osiana"

Osiana " hello Takemichci and her friend"

Chifuyu " hey we have a question about kisaki and Valhalla"

Osiana "....."

Takemichci " what the deal with kisaki and Valhalla"

Osiana " I would watch you back if I were you I didn't and look what that kid did to me .... I thought I could out smart home but he was one step ahead ... you see kisaki formed this whole plan he made everything happen and soon kicked me to the side once he was done with me"

Takemichci " wait so you are saying that kisaki the mastermind behind all of this"

Osiana " yes he is but if I were you Takemichci I would be getting away from this battle" soon Takemichci and chifuyu left the workplace, and were walking down the street together nor saying a word.

Takemichci " so we have to get rid of kisaki before the battle and get baji back yeah that sound easy"

Chifuyu " well we will be working together as a time Takemichci we will be baji home and get rid of kisaki for good"

Takemichci " okay"