Chapter 43

Takemichi had opened her eyes to see she was back into the past and she was no longer dead, tears were running down her face. She was happy to be alive but now she had to find out what had happen in the past that made everyone made and broken. She didn't know where to start but she knew she had to become careful and keep Emma safe, she needs to make sure nothing bad happens to Emma or anyone else. Takemichi was home alone and was trying to decide on what she wanted to make, she couldn't decide she felt like she couldn't think straight. Then her doorbell rang she open the door to see hinastanding there.

Hina " hey I came to see you"

Takemichi " oh come inside"

Hina " is everything okay take-Chan lately you been off some girls had mentioned they saw you crying in courtyard today at school"

Takemichi " no I'm good as I will ever be"

Hina " I know you are dealing with issues with your friends, but Takemichi I have to know on thing"

Takemichi " what"

Hina " why don't you just step away and let them deal with their stuff, you have been dealing with everything on your own"

Takemichi " because I can't hina they are my friends like you are my friend I will do anything, for you guys"

Hina " oh Takemichi always going out for everyone else no matter who they are"

Takemichi " thank you hina"

Hina " now come on let me make you some dinner, I'm here anyways and we can make it together and I can finally get you to tell me which of the guys you have a crush on"

Takemichi " fine but you only get four times to guess names and then it done"

Hina " good because I have a list of named which are very short, after seeing some of you times around them" soon hina walked into the house and Takemichi closed the door. Hina was not the only one who was worried about Takemichi and wanted to know if she was okay or needed help.

Next day

Takemichi was racing to the sano family resistance she need to speak with mikey about izana, she was not going to allow Emma or anyone else get hurt. She had arrived at the sano family home and knocked on the door.

???? " the  door open"

Takemichi " oh sorry for stopping by so earlier"

Emma " take-chan you are here just in time I have made some food why don't, you have some there extra to go around"

Takemichi " sure thank you but I came here to speak with mikey about izana"

Emma " so izana is back official I know he will come see you right away" Takemichi was helping Emma place the food onto plates, as the two girls were talking.

Emma " come on darken here as well they will be happy to see you"

Takemichi " sure" Emma had pushed open the door where mikey and draken were the guys had become happy to see the food and Takemichi.

Mikey " take-chan you are here"

Takemichi " yeah I came to see you and talk about Izana and his gang"

Draken " it good you are here we have decided on along with everyone else, you will stay away from izana and his gang they are dangerous... he has more man then we thought"

Takemichi " no listen why don't we talk with him"

Mikey " we are not little kids anymore talking it out won't help"

Takemichi " yes it will"

Emma " take-chan right izana our brother"

Mikey " he is my problem until then Takemichi stay away from him, or it will be looking like you are picking sides"

Takemichi " mikey"

Mikey " I think it will be the best if you head home Takemichi I will call you later" Takemichi wanted to say something else but she got up and walked away, she had passed by shinchiro and his friends it seemed like they were worried about the girl.

The next day

Chifuyu " so what are you going to do ... it seems like you are on thin ice with everyone else even baji didn't want to come over to see you" Takemichi was hanging out in the park with the few toman members who will speak to her.

Takemichi " I don't know"

Akkun " why are your putting yourself threw this take-chan"

Takemichi " because you are all my friends I will do anything for you guys"

Yamaghi " aww Takemichi"

Takyua " we will do anything to keep your safe from danger Takemichi we make the promise"

Takemichi " thank you guys" the guys soon left the park as Takemichi need time to think to herself, she soon had left the park and was waling home when a car had stopped next to her.

Takemichi " hello muto" the window had rolled down and Takemichi soon came face to face with muto he soon opened the car door for her, Takemichi took a breathe and got inside quickly.

Takemichi " sanzu"

Sanzu " you should be out in all alone it about to be dark take-chan"

Takemichi " I was heading home what are you guys doing here"

Muto " we need to talk"

Takemichi " umm sure" sanzu had drove the three of them to a ware house soon Takemichi walked inside to see izana, kakucho, and the Haitian brother and some faces she didn't know.

Takemichi " izana I need to have some words with you"

Izana " we can talk later Takemichi muto and sanzu have some news to share with you"

Muto " I all be leaving toman and taking my man with me, I have my loyalties towards izana"

Takemichi " juvenile hall"

Izana " yes muto and Sanzu have joined my side"

Takemichi " muto and Sanzu toman is where you guys belong and you are loyal to mikey"

Sanzu " I will go wherever muto goes I'm sorry Takemichi as today toman is my enemy, I wont ever hurt you"

Takemichi " wait izana come with me and we can speak with mikey"

Izana " Takemichi it time to grow up we are not kids anymore, it time to take matters in our own hands ... I still care for you and you will be spared but everyone else will meet their end"

Takemichi " please izana kakucho"

Kakucho " stop living and that stupid fantasy world of your Takemichi, and see the reality we are living in ... you are not longer a little kid anymore act you age"

Takemichi " please"

Ran  " I will not have you messed up izana plans you have had everything easy, take-chan never caring the wright of the world on you shoulder"

Takemichi " izana"

Izana " sanzu take her home we can't let her walk home alone like this"

Takemichi " I can go home on my own I'm not a baby" Takemichi was soon alone she walked all the way home she didn't want to deal with anyone at the moment. She had failed once again and now war was coming but she had to find s way to stop this war. She knew the next few days were going to be heck because everyone was going to try, to understand what was going to happen next.