Chapter 8

Mikey and draken were looking at each other not saying a word but Takemichci could tell something bad was about to happen, Takemichci soon step to the side between Mikey and draken she was hoping to end this high tension.

Mikey " what are you doing here draken"

Draken " I came to see my friend Takemichci Mikey I was checking up on her"

Mikey " well Takemichci is my friend first don't you remember"

Draken " you don't owe her Mikey she can be friends with other guys are you just jealous"

Takemichci " guys please don't fight we are friends remember"

Mikey " stay out this take-Chan this it between me and draken he has to learn his place, as the second in command always second place"

Takemichci " Mikey that uncalled for"

Draken " you don't have to care about my feelings Takemichci this shrimp here has always been jealous of your friends; he fears losing you to someone better." Those words had sent off Mikey because he soon went for a punch toward drinks bur he didn't draken he missed him totally,

Takemichci " Mikey sto0 right now you are acting like a child"

Draken " Takemichci stay out of the way I don't want you getting hurt"

Mikey " you really think you are the leader of everything draken, we should of help get pah back but now you master to run"

Takemichci " Mikey we had to leave that what pah asked us to do" Mikey was still trying to hit draken and draken was trying to hit Mikey. The guys were really fighting pass this point and Takemichci was trying to stop this whole thing, one of Mikey kick soon Takemichci she soon fall to the ground hard.

Akkun " Takemichci are you okay"

Mikey " Takemichci I ...."

Takemichci " don't touch me Mikey leave me alone all of you leave please, I want be alone" Takemichci soon walked away from everyone all the guys had gotten out of the house when she closed the door, Mikey stood out there for while before he walked away with draken when mitusya had shown up to come get them.

Takemichci " what I'm doing everything is starting to fall apart"

The next day

???? " hey Takemichci" school had ended and Takemichci was walking home alone when she came across Mikey.

Takemichci " Mikey"

Mikey " Takemichci I'm sorry I didn't mean to hurt you I'm such a ..."

Takemichci " don't worry Mikey I'm fine but I hate seeing my friends fight so please stop fighting.... I don't want my friendship to be broken because of what happened" Mikey soon hugged Takemichci who started crying a bit she soon started laughing .

Mikey " please don't cry my angel"

Takemichci " why do you all still call me angel"

Mikey " because you are toman angel now come on we are meeting draken at the park ... we are playing soccer"

Takemichci " fine I'm coming"

At the park

Draken " I'm sorry Takemichci"

Takemichci " it okay"

Mikey " hey Takemichci the festival is coming up and we were wondering if you want to come with us"

Takemichci " don't we always go together but yes"

Mikey " yeah I get Takemichci on date all night at the festival"

Draken " I'm there to idiot you won't get so lucky buddy" soon draken and Takemichci started fighting again Takemichci stood there laughing soon everyone else had come.

Mitusya " hey Takemichci I have a favor to ask you"

Takemichci " sure mitusya what the favor"

Mitusya " being my model for a kimono I have made and you can wear it to the festival"

Takemichci " I love that idea" the festival was coming up and Takemichci was going to make sure to keep her guard up, she was not going to lose anymore of her friends and final fight for what she wants.