Chapter 1

Takemichi is walking to school this morning but she was still thinking about what she had been told, on the tapes how could hina her only female friend be dead. She can't be dead in the future Hina had many dreams of what she wanted her life to be and never happened all thanks to toman who become evil.

Takemichi " so I have to keep Mikey on the right path and make sure no one dies in the future, and the only way to speak to the future is threw the notebooks or tapes"

???? " good morning Takemichic" Takemichic soon stooped walked and saw her four male friends from her homeroom, she soon smiled at them.

Akkum " hey are you okay it looks like you been crying"

Yamagshi " yeah take-chan why were you crying'

Takemichic " I was not crying it just allergies at all"

Takuya " are you sure you are okay"

Makoto " yeah if any punk is messing with you we will make him pay"

Takemichic " no I'm good guys"

???? " Takemichic I finally got to catch up to you" soon Takemichic saw Hina walking over to her and the guys, hina soon saw Takemichic eyes were a bit red.

Hina " who made you cry I will make them pay"

Takemichic " hina I'm okay it just allergies I swear come on we have to hurry up before we are late"

Hina " okay hey Takemichic why do you always looking at your phone and smiling ... it not because you have a crush on someone or a boyfriend"

Akkum " wait Takemichic has a boyfriend or crush that interesting"

Takemichic " I don't have a boyfriend it just my other friends who all attend another school, they love sending me stupid or funny texts that all"

Hina " aww I thought you bit have a secret crush and I was going to set you up with them, but hey that dose not stop me from finding you a boyfriend"

Takemichic " when I ever get a boyfriend or crush you all will be told now come on we don't want to be late"

Everyone " sure" soon after some more walking you all had arrived at the school, everyone was changing their shoes and talking about random things.

Random boy 1 " takemichi is so cute"

Random boy 2 " yes but she can be a cry baby but her looks out weigh that horrible flaw"

Takemichic " hey....."

Hina " hey idiots don't talk a girl like that and you think you all have a chance with take-chan she has a better taste in boy then you all"

Takemichic " it okay hina don't give them the time of day I hate boys who don't look more into a girl the her looks, it makes them shallow" Takemichic soon walked away with her friends following behind, and they all soon started a new conversation. Everyone soon said goodbye to hina, when she went into her homeroom. Takemichic was sitting that her desk looking at her notes and thinking about the tape she watched, how was she going to stop all these events from happening.

Akkum " hey Takemichic when are we going to meet these other male friends of your they seem important to you"

Takemichic " oh you might meet them soon"

Makoko " hey have you guys heard of the gang toman" Takemichic soon looked at Makoko and the others, she said nothing as the guys started gossiping about toman.

yamagashi " yeah I heard they are very dangerous and good fighters"

Takemichic " oh wow" Takemichic had soon left to use the bathroom because she need to gather her thoughts, she was standing in the bathroom looking at herself in a mirror.

Takemichic " umm what I'm going to do, come one future me give me some more hints of what I have to do" Takemichic phone soon rang and she grabbed it to see a text message, she soon looked over text messages and that when it hit her.

The text message

Stop a fight held by Kiyomasa and save taykua from getting hurt

End of text message

Takemichic " well that helpful but I have to make sure the guys don't get involved with Kiyomasa, but who is Kiyomasa anyways"

Takemichic " I will ask around and maybe someone will have information for me" Takemichic soon had left the bathroom but during the school days she was trying to find Information, about this Kiyomasa guy but she couldn't find anything. The guys had something to do, so Takemichic had gone home and that when she looked threw the journal's she had. She soon came across a picture of this Kiyomasa guy.

Takemichic " oh you are Kiyomasa.... I think I might of saw him last night but I don't think he remembers me .... i need to get to the guys if they lose this fight they are going to be Kiyomasa underlings" Takemichic soon left her house running to the park by when she got there it was good time.

Takemichic " hey leave them alone or I will call the cops"

Kiyomasa " fine we are done with these idiots anyway girly hey you boys better be glad you were saved by a girl, but from now on you are all salves for toman" Kiyomasa and his friends soon leave and Takemichic ran to her friends to see if they needed help.

Akkum " thank you take-chan"

Takemichic " it okay now come on I'm going to attend to you guys injured before you all go home"

Makoto " thank you take-chan" Takemichic was walking home alone when she came up with a plan to deal with Kiyomasa, she soon arrived home when her phone started ringing, she soon answered the phone to her a older voice and two.

Phone conversation

Older Takemichic " so how has everything been going younger me, I see you have been moving to change history"

Takemichic " oh hello older me I have been doing my best and the text was helping but, I have a plan to deal with Kiyomasa"

Older Takemichic " oh yes that was nato he wanted to give you a hint"

Takemichic " do you know how much this plan will work I don't want any of my friends dead or in jail .... In jail for a long term"

Older Takemichic " listen you are doing well but there are some struggles you are going to face, but I know you are going to do well I will be rooting for you"

Takemichic " thank you"

Older Takemichic your welcome and take care"

Takemichic " you take care as well" both Takemichics had laughed and soon the phone conversation had ended, Takemichic soon heard her doorbell ring she soon answered the door to see Mikey standing there.

Mikey " so I was in the neighborhood and decided to come see my favorite girl and get some of her cooking"

Takemichic " come in Mikey and you can help me cook" Mikey soon walked inside the house laughing, him and Takemichic started making dinner in Mikey eyes Takemichic had always been sweet like angel. Some Mikey failed to tell Takemichic was his true feelings, see Mikey saw Takemichic more then a friend and he was not the only one that wanted to make her a girlfriend and even wife.