Chapter 10

Draken was getting beaten badly but he was too fighting Takemichci was being held on mobius side, she was trying to get away but the mobius members were not allow her to leave. Tears are rolling down her face as she watched her best friend fight off mobius members, and seeing the other one betray them.

Takemichci " draken no"

Mobius " shut up" the mobius member had slapped her hard on the face leaving a bright red mark, she hated feeling useless.

Draken " leave her alone you deal with me"

Mobius " aww that cute but once we killed you we will have our fun with her and leave her near your dead body, or maybe we can keep you alive as you watched us break her"

Takemichci " ...." One of mobius members grabbed the girl by her hair as one member brought out pocket knife and started curing Takemichci hair.

Peh " wait you all said she will be left alone she my friend"

Mobius 2 " well your friends need to learn how to respect man" Takemichci was soon kicked to the ground hard leaving cuts and buries.

Takemichci " ...."

???? " draken" soon mitusya came running over to the area but when he saw Takemichci hurt, he soon became mad at mobius.

Mitusya " how dare you hurt Takemichci... are your proud of yourself peh you have betrayed us for man who hurt girls ... Takemichci is your friend" Takemichci tried getting up and going to her friends but she was soon pulled back, towards mobius.

Takemichci " he finally here" soon Takemichci heard a sound that made her feel happy she soon, saw Mikey come to the rescue on his bike but once he saw everything he soon become mad.

Mikey " peh you might be the luckiest man around right now you lie to me and soon attack Draken .... But that not worst you attack Takemichci now tell me who put your behind this"

???? " well well I have been waiting for you to arrive Mikey"

Mikey "who are you"

???? " the name is Hanam" Takemichci soon saw a guys with hand tattoos that said sin and punishment. He soon looked at Takemichci and gave her a look that made her feel dirty, that when Mikey walked up to him and did his usual kick but this time Hanma stop it.

Draken " he stoped Mikey kick"

Hanam " that was cute but let talk business I'm hear to make you and your friends pay and maybe take the cutie here, and make her mine"

Mikey " not going to happen"

Hanam " mobius has 100 man here while toman has three who going to win this fight" Hanam soon grabbed Takemichci wrist, and was now holding her hostage soon it had gotten louder when the sound of motorcycle engines filled the air. The rest of toman soon arrived and when they saw Takemichci was in danger the whole mode had changed and everyone else become even more mad.

Mikey " give us back Takemichci now and then we can fight"

Hanam " aww I don't want to let this cutie leave but sure" Hanam soon pushed Takemichci toward toman, and chifuyu ran over to her and took her to the side line.

Chifuyu " did they hurt"

Takemichci " no I'm good you all should be worried about draken"

Draken " I'm fine Takemichci stay here"

Mikey " let go toman for draken and Takemichci"

Hanam " kill them all" soon the right had started and Takemichci was watching everything that was happening, when a mobius members came near her they were taken out quickly. Takemichci was trying to find Kiyomasa in the coward she had to keep him from killing draken, she soon ran into the battle looking for draken, when she soon found him.

Draken " Takemichci what are you doing here"

Takemichci " Kiyomasa here and he has a knife he going to kill you"

Kiyomasa " time to die both of you first I will kill the girl and then you draken" Kiyomasa ran over to them holding the knife he was about to stab her when draken use his body as shield. Draken was stab and soon kicked Kiyomasa away knocking the loser out cold.

Takemichci " draken no why did you do that"

Draken " because you are my friend Takemichci I can't let you get hurt" draken soon lost his balance but draken soon caught him, and started walking to the entrance with him.

Emma " are you guys okay Takemichci what happened to you"

Takemichci " I'm fine call for help for draken now"

Hina " right away they are going to be here soon.. Takemichci you are bleeding"

Takemichci "it nothing we have to save draken right now" The ambulance had arrived and had taken the two of them to hospital, draken was holding Takemichci hand as she was telling him to stay awake. Thank to her friends the Mizo crew from coming for the rescue when Kiyomasa gang, came back looking for a fight.

Takemichci " draken you are going to be okay I promise"

Draken " Takemichci I need to tell you something"

Takemichci " okay what is it"

Draken " I have always lov..... I ...."

Takemichci " draken please don't leave us like this you are my best friend and someone special to me I can't lose anyone else" luck was on draken side when the ambulance had arrived at the hospital on time but Takemichci was taken to get check out, when she arrived back that the lobby everyone was waiting but she couldn't see Mikey.

Takemichci " how is he"

Mitusya " the doctors haven't said anything yet are you okay"

Takemichci " I'm fine"

Peh " Takemichci I'm ..." before peh could say anything Takemichci had hugged him and peh just stood there in shock he thought the girl will hate him.

Takemichci we all miss him and you are not alone here idiot"

Mikey " Takemichci how are you and draken"

Takemichci " I'm fine we haven't heard news about draken yet"

Doctor " hey kids we were able to save your friends life he will be okay" everyone was happy that draken had made it but  Takemichci was blaming herself for not doing a better job. Takemichci was going to push herself to do a better job even if it might be the death of her.