Chapter 31

Everyone was standing still as they watched tanjiu and Takemichi fight, Takemichic was not going to give up no matter what she didn't care how many times she was hurt she will never give up. Takemichi knew what she had to do yes it might be stupid and dangerous but she was doing this for her friends. She didn't care how many times she had gotten beaten over and over she will still stand up no what matter she had to go threw.

Tajiu " you just wont quite kid will you"

Takemichi " no I wont taiju"

Taiju " you are a stupid brat who cant stay out of family matters"

Takemichi " what type of brother are you coming from the stories and things I seen brothers are suppose to Protect their younger sibling and care for them, but what have you done nothing you have shown no love to your brother and sister"

Taiju " coming from the girl who mostly raised by her mother and grandmother"

Takemichi " yeah so what they have teach me everything I know and look how I turned out a kindhearted person verse you" Takemichi had ran up to Tajiu and punched him hard in the face sending the him back a few steps.

Everyone " ......."

Takemichi " so what im a cry baby and everyone has told me that and I don't care, I have my strength and weakness"

Tajiu " you stupid ...."

Shinichiro " Tajiu" soon everyone stopped what they were doing and looked around to see Shinichiro, Mikey, and drakne standing there they looked worried as well.

Shinichiro " when I left the balks dragons and had them disband it was for the greater good of everyone, then it comes back and I hear it has become evil that not what I made the gang for"

Tajiu " you know nothing you were once great and now look at you a broken man"

Mikey " you piece of ...."

Takemichi " yes taiju the black dragons were once great when frist generation was running it but it soon fall to piece later on, all of you leaders had act like you were tough guys when you are all like everyone here broken but you all can be better"

Tajiu " ......."

Takemichi " maybe it take a new leader to change the ways of everyone so like I said before I will defat you and take over the black dragons"

Draken " Takemichi stop he going to kill you"

Baji " Takemichi"

Kazutora " what is she doing we have to stop her"

Takemichi " I don't fear anything anymore ken now come on taiju you either become a better man for yourself and your siblings, or I will take the throne of the black dragons"

Taiju " I will make you shut up" taiju soon punched Takemichi hard knocking her onto the ground and she was not moving.

Draken " Takemichi"

Chifuyu " take-chan"

Hakkia " Takemichi no please no"

Mituysa " Takemichi"

Mikey " taiju I will kill you for hurting her" Tajiu had stepped over Takemichic and walked towards everyone else he was going to deal with them all with the help of his men or alone. Everyone soon had gotten ready to fight him he was going to pay for what he had done to Takemichi, but soon they were all shocked to see mikey had knocked him out cold making the former leader fall to his knees.

Mikey " you are done now take-chan has proven to be a better leader she had given you a chance to walk away"

Takemichi " thank you mikey " she soon step off his back and walked towards and other, who were looking at her shocked.

Takemichi " merry Christmas everyone"

Mikey " Takemichi"

Shinichiro " come on let get you to our house before the cops show up"

Takemichi " sure and Tajiu I know you can here me you can asked your sibling forgiveness and start over, it is the season for giving and receive so what will you do" Tajiu go up and walked out the church looking mad.

Taiju " I wont lose I have my men here" soon everyone was out of the church to see black dragons members knocked out cold.

Draken " oh you mean them you see when you mess with our angel we will make you pay"

Mikey " no one messing with out tak

Takemichi " ......."

Chifuyu " Takemichi" Takemichi had soon blacked out falling into the snow everyone had ran to her aid she was soon taken to sano house and bandaged up when she woke up, Emma had given her some clothes to wear.

Takemichi " let me hear it I was stupid to fight Tajiu alone like that"

Shinichiro " I would call it stupid but it was not I saw you heading to the fight and I knew what you were doing, you have always been something special Takemichi never chance that"

Takemichi " thank you"

Shinichiro " you are no longer that crying girl I had meet many years ago you have become a wonderful girl and you will do amazing things"

Takemichi " thank you Shinichiro"

Mikey " hey give us Takemichi back big bro we have to celebrate the holidays with her to make her know we care about her"

Takemichi " okay"

Shinichiro " fine and hey Takemichi I think you will be great leader of the black dragons" Takemichi smiled and was soon pulled into the house by Emma and hina,even if Takemichi didn't end the battle she had proven to be a good leader and that what made koko and inui inspired by her and wishing to make her their new leader as well. They just had to get pass her overprotective bodyguards and their former founders as well.