Chapter 9

It the night of the lantern festival and everything was going well Takemichci had arrived at the festival alone, she was also wearing one mitusya many creations. He had made her a beautiful kimono that sound out and made her feel like a princess, she was looking for her friends and couldn't find them.

Takemichci " where are they .... I want to have a good night but I can't because this is the day draken dies" Takemichci had a phone call from her future self and future nato. She was told to keep her guard up and make sure draken dose not die, but she was feeling like something bad was going to happen.

???? " hey Takemichci.... Wow" Takemichci had turned around and saw draken standing there he was now blushing bright red.

Takemichci " draken you are here hey where is everyone else"

Draken" something came up they will be here shortly I was here with Emma and hina but it seems, like I lost them"

Takemichci " well we can find them around here"

Draken " sure come along" draken soon reach out his hand and Takemichci soon grabbed his hand, the two of them soon started walking off together. The two of them looked like a couple and draken was really enjoying this alone time with her, he has always have a crush on her and being alone with her gives him time to be with her and maybe win his heart.

Takemichci " hey why don't we play some games ken"

Draken " sure" Takemichci and draken were playing some games together and enjoying each other time together, what either one of them knew was that Emma and hina were watching from far away. The two girls were beating that at some time in the night draken will kiss her, the girls wanted to join the party but they wanted to leave the cute couple alone.

Takemichci " I really thought the guys will be here suspiciously Mikey because he was the one who wanted to come as friends"

Draken " I don't know where he is he had texted me saying something came up, and that he will meet up with us later on"

Takemichci " maybe we should call him"

Draken " you don't have to worry cutie he will be here shortly" soon it started raining and two friends ran for umbrellas, there was a stall selling them. Draken had brought the umbrellas for them and it was easy to tell the outing was over, so Takemichci was walking home with draken he didn't want her walking home alone. Even due takemichci was enjoying herself at the event draken, was able to tell something was the matter because she was acting off.

Takemichci " hey Ken when you go home tonight please promise me you will be careful...."

Draken " what wrong take-Chan"

Takemichci " I just have a feeling something is off" Takemichci didn't know who to watch out for bur she knew mobius will be attack draken tonight.

???? " draken" Takemichci and draken had stoped walking and soon turned around to see peh standing there, right away she could tell something was the matter.

Draken " hey peh"

Takemichci " peh what the matter"

Peh " stay out of this Takemichci this is between me and draken"

Draken " Takemichci take my umbrellas and went at the entrance for me"

Takemichci "no draken don't go something off about peh"

Draken " I can deal with him I will okay" Takemichci soon saw someone running up behind draken holding a bat, Takemichci has let out a scream getting draken attention but it was to late because soon enough draken was attacked.

Takemichci " draken no"

Draken " Takemichci run" Takemichci didn't want to leave her friend because she knew she had to keep him safe from Kiyomasa revenge, Takemichci was soon taken as well by some other mobius members draken was trying to get to her but, he couldn't get her.