Chapter 18

It seemed like for a minute the world was holding still the guys were running trying to caught Takemichci from hitting the car, below her but someone beat them it no one other then kisaki himself. It last minute save and that when Takemichci finally open her eyes again, when she noticed kisaki was the one to save her she was feeling many emotions. Mikey had become mad and kicked knocked out kazutora and his guys.

Takemichci " Mikey"

Kisaki " don't worry Takemichci he will be okay" kisaki soon place Takemichci safety on the hood of the car, he wa getting ready to do something that when Takemichci saw that Mikey had passed out from his injuries. Takemichci was trying to get up but kisaki friend wouldn't let her. Kisaki soon took off running and knocked out the Valhalla member wearing a black mask, that when something hit Takemichci has seen this dude before from the pictures give and in real life.

Takemichci " ....."

Kisaki " I'm kisak of first division I won't stand for guy who will low enough to hit a girl, and try to kill her I will protect Takemichci and my commander"

Draken " kisaki look after Takemichci and Mikey I'm leaving them to you" Takemichci wanted to say something but it hurt to much at the time to say anything. Chifuyu had soon gotten to Takemichci and that when kisaki friend had taken off to help him.

Chifuyu " Takemichci are you okay"

Takemichci " I, fine we can't let kisaki be like this him and his buddies ads up to something" Takemichci soon stood up she did have a small headache but she was still good.

Chifuyu " you really should stay down"

Takemichci " chifuyu I have been threw worst emotional and physically now let's save Mikey and baji, wait where baji"

Baji " die" baji soon hit kisaki with a metal rod taking him soon all of Valhalla was praising him for taking out kisaki. Soon kisaki buddy had tossed baji to the side Takemichci and chifuyu ran to his side quickly checking on baji.

Takemichci " baji no"

Draken " baji stop"

Mitusya " we came to bring you back to toman"

Chifuyu " baji you have stop if you keep on doing this attacking kisaki it will be whole betrayal of Mikey"

Takemichci " please baji stop"

Baji " there no stoping me so both of you get out of my way"

Chifuyu " no I'm not moving" baji and chifuyu had gotten into a small fighting match Takemichci was standing there doing nothing.

Baji " move now chifuyu fine you have until the count it one to stop me" chifuyu was doing nothing as baji stood there counting, he soon got to one and started walking pass chifuyu and that when Takemichci stoped him.

Takemichci " no you have to get pass me if you want to get to anyone else"

Baji " take-Chan move now"

Takemichci " no chifuyu help me please"

Chifuyu " I'm sorry I can't Takemichci I can't take down baji" Takemichci was holding onto baji trying to stop him, but she was always on the look out for kazutora as well. Soon she dreams of saving baji came to end when baji was stabbed by kazutora, Takemichci soon use all her strength and pushed kazutora off of him.

Takemichci " baji are you okay do you need help"

Baji " I'm okay my angel it just a scar nothing else"

Chifuyu " kazutora why did you stab baji" chifuyu went after baji quickly Takemichci was still with baji, not leaving him alone.

Kazutora " it has always been him" Takemichci thought baji was safe now that kazutora mission of trying to kill him failed.

Takemichci " now I have to get rid of kisaki and become a head of toman"

Baji " so you want kisaki as well"

Takemichci " yes and we can work together" baji soon pat Takemichci on her forehead and placed something her her jacket pocket, Takemichci soon looked at baji.

Baji " if anything happens to me take this key and open this box I have, in my bedroom for you ... take care of everyone for me and stay you kindhearted self take-Chan"

Takemichci " baji please no"

Baji " now 50 first division members against me" baji soon took off running fighting off all the divisions members, and he was soon standing face to face with kisaki.

Baji " now just you and me"

Kisaki " try me you don't have the guts" soon baji started coughing up blood and that when Takemichci knew it was bad, baji soon had fallen to the ground.

Takemichci " baji no" Takemichci was running up the car pile trying to get to baji and Mikey who weee still not moving, she was not alone chifuyu was following after her. That when she saw baji was bleeding badly, soon pushed far back by chifuyu he didn't want her to see this happen.

Mitusya " call an ambulance now"

Kisaki " so get it now kazutora lead baji to his side so he could kill him, and I think he might if used Takemichci safety as bait as well"

Takemichci " no Mikey don't listen...."

Mikey " when you nearly kikked my brother I wanted you dead but baji and Takemichci told me no, you then attack and nearly kill Takemichci and you now attack baji" Takemichci soon followed after Mikey trying to stop Mikey, but it was no use Mikey fully snapped.