Chapter 2

Takemichi is walking to the shrine to meet with toman for a meeting, she really didn't know why she was asked to come. She had started become apart of toman, but she really didn't know why they all wanted her at some meetings.

Takemichci " oh okay how I'm going to explain the Kiyomasa thing without pissing off the guys"

???? " what going to piss us off"

Takemichic " ahh hey Mituysa"

Mituysa " hey take-chan now tell me what you were saying about something pissing us off"

Takemichi " well you see there is some guys starting some trouble for ...."

Mituysa " who bullying you tell me and the boys and I will make him pay"

Takemichic " it nothing Mituysa it mostly an school matter so I will tell my teachers about it"

Mituysa " sure

Mituysa " now come on we are going to be late for meeting and Mikey would hate it if you are late"

Takemichci " coming" Takemichci soon ran after mituysa and soon they were at the shrine, Takemichci was walking around and looking at everyone she soon saw Kiyomasa and his gang.

Takemichci " ummm ahhh" Takemichci had turned around it be face by twin boys one with orange hair smile and, the other one with blue hair looking mad.

Chifuyu " oh take-Chan we will like you to meet Souya and Nahoya but we call them smiley and angry"

Smiley " hello Takemichci chifuyu and the guys are right you are very beautiful"

Takemichci " umm thank you"

Angry " so you are the reason our founders are acting like ...." Before angry could finish his sentence chifuyu covered his mouth and smiled at Takemichci.

Chifuyu " hey Mikey is looking for it it seems important"

Takemichci " okay it was nice meeting you boys see you around"

Smiley and Angry " bye take-Chan" soon Takemichci walked away and chifuyu punched angry in the shoulder mad, but Takemichci was soon standing in front of Mikey who was eating his favorite snack.

Mikey " so Takemichci I hear you are a popular girl at your school"

Takemichci " yeah there are some girls who like me and some guys who have a crush on me"

Draken " have any of these worthless punks made a move on you"

Takemichci " no they haven't my friends at school keep them creeps away"

Mikey " it makes me mad at we are no longer take-Chan guys friends"

Takemichci " I can have other friends Mikey"

Mikey " umm"

Draken " we are just saying we don't want you to get hurt Takemichci, there are many creeps at there who would hurt a girl like you"

Takemichci " when is everyone going to stop treating me like I'm some fragile princess that needs saving, you all know I can fight"

Baji " but we taught you everything we know and you are not fully prepared, someone one could still hurt you"

Takemichci " ahh I hate it when you are all treat me like I'm the baby of friend group, when are you all going to start seeing that I'm not longer that little girl who needed saving"

Mikey " that enough take-Chan sit down or get taken home for acting like a child"

Takemichci " me being a child ... fine I'm going home I have homework anyways" Takemichci grabbed her  school bag and walked away, she was mad and everyone who was near her had taken step back.

Peh and pah " hey Take-Chan"

Takemichci " hey and goodbye"Takemichci was soon gone and Mikey looked upset and he had mixed emotions about the whole thing. Takemichci soon got home and fall onto her bed and she was mad she hated it when, the guys treated her like a child and they treated all her life.

Takemichci " ahhh" soon Takemichci felt something licking her hand she soon open her eyes to see her cat which was the one her and the guys saved many years go she had named him, raven and he loves Takemichci more then the guys.

Takemichci " hey raven come on let me get you some food" Takemichcisoon walked out of her room and raven followed, her and she soon feed him, she was looking over the journal's once again trying to see if they have any new information about her future.

Note

Remember the guys will always be caring about you and overprotective of you even when you guys get older, because you mean the world to them and they would hate to see you get hurt because of their action.

- Older Takemichci

Takemichci " when ever they ever going to see I'm not longer child and we all are growing up" Takemichci had walked into her room and picked up her phone to see an text from Mikey saying he was sorry, and she said she was sorry for yelling at him and walking away. She had opened her dress to get a change of clothes when she knocked something over, she soon picked what she knocked over and it was a picture of the old gang many years ago.

Takemichci " don't worry guys I will save all of you and I don't leaving anyone behind"