Chapter 35

Takemichi was having an outing with the Mizo crew to celebrate the new year and have a break from delinquent businesses, well toman wanted to hangout with her frist but the Mizo crew had won the straw game they had played. So it was decided that Mizo crew will have this day with you and then the toman members can have the next day with Takemichi who knew nothing of this stupid game that was going on. Takemichi was having a good time and enjoying how things were normal once again she hated the tension that was going on at the moment, but now that everyone okay and safe she could finally relax.

Takemichi " thanks guys for inviting me out I was happy when you all texted asking to do something fun"

Takuya " oh it was nothing we wanted to make you feel happy and you have been pushing yourself to far"

Takemichi " oh yeah"

Makoto " take-chan if you are in trouble you can tell us and we will help you"

Takemichi " oh no everything is fine I'm all good"

Yamasghi " are you sure you have been looking like you haven't spelt well"

Takemichi " I been worried about everyone and I think I haven't been taking care of myself"

Akkun " it will be okay Takemichi and you shouldn't be rushing to take care of everyone, you have to think about yourself at times"

Takemichi " thank you akkun"

Takyua " now come on we are making this day all about you and showing you how much, we care about you"

Takemichi " okay thank you" soon Takemichi had ran off with her friends enjoying her time with them and forgetting all the trouble at had happened last year. She didn't know trouble was coming from her as she was enjoying her time off with her friends.

At Yokohama

???? " what do you want"

Kisaki " I came here to offer an deal"

??? " I don't care about deal right now leave me alone"

Kisaki " what if this deal has to do with a girl named Takemichi you remember her"

???? " what about Takemichi"

Kisaki " her stupid little friends had dragged her down onto their path of delinquently, but I know you care about her don't you Izana and I know you friend Kakucho cares about her as well"

Izana " what you offer I always love her and so dose Kakucho but stupid Mikey and his friends, had to get involved and ruin everything"

Kisaki " then it you help me and I will help you deal with Mikey and the rest of everyone he loves"

Izana " deal but if harm comes to her or Emma I will make you guys pay do you understand"

Kisaki " yes I understand I won't do anything to harm our angel Takemichi but she is to ours to be around them, and she needs our saving"

Izana " I will give you my man but if you mess this up I will make you pay"

Kisaki " understood"