Chapter 12

Takemichci has done everything in her power to come with a plan to get baji to come back to toman, and nothing was working. It was the end of the school day  and she was going head home but she wanted to stay here, she was to deep in her though to even leave the classroom.

Akkun " hey Takemichci we heard the news you have officially become a member of tomam"

Yamagishi " congratulations Takemichci"

Makto " you most be excited"

Yamamoto " I'm happy for you Takemichci"

Takemichci " umm thank you but that the moment I'm dealing with some crisis"

Akkun " I understand so if you can't get baji back you will be in  trouble with Mikey"

Takemichci " yes but I do have a plan I will find Valhalla and drag baji back I have power over him, because I been his friends for the longest time"

Akkun " well yeh might need some help doing at do you know all the details of toman"

Takemichci " you are really asking the girl who knows toman members very well of details on the gang"

Yamagishi " okay you win there but Valhalla is the gang at has recently started which use it be formally called mobius"

Takemichci " yes and I have to find out some way to bring back baji before the fight between Valhalla and toman, which can happen anytime"

Yamagishi " but they do have this new captain name ...."

???? " hey this class already over" soon the attention was taken off from yamagishi and soon placed, on the boy who had showed up at the door.

Makto " who are you buddy I haven't see you around here"

Yamagishi " Makto back down don't you know who he is ... that the former founder of toman kaztoura" Takemichci soon got a closer look at the guys and saw and old face she hadn't seen in many years.

Takemichci " kazutora"

Kazutora " Takemichci I finally found you" kazutora had ran past Takemichci school friends and soon hugged her.

Takemichci " kazutora you are here at my school"

Kazutora " oh princess we can talk about this later you are coming with me I haven't seen you in long time" kazutora had grabbed Takemichci bag and soon pass it to her. Takemichci waved goodbye to her friends telling them she will text them later on.

Takemichci " hey kazutora who are you friends and what happened to them"

Kazutora " oh they are my underlinings and I decided to beat them up, when they weee not following orders"

Takemichci " why would you do that"

Random boy " don't you dare second guess the boss" the boy who had that to you was soon slapped on the face hard, getting your attention.

Kazutora " don't you dare talk that way to my Takemichci"

Random boy " sorry boss and sorry miss"

Takemichci " it okay"

Kazutora " now come on we have somewhere to be Takemichci" you soon walked out the school with kazutora and his buddies.

Takemichci " wait kazutora when did you get out of jail"

Kazutora " oh I been out for while and I kept it secret because I knew Mikey will be after me"

Takemichci " oh" after some walking they soon arrived at some old gaming arcade area Takemichci, didn't know why they were even here. She soon saw a painting with an angel which was headless, she was going to get a closer look but kazutora pulled her into the arcade.

Takemichci " wow this place is something.. wait kazutora why are we here"

Kazutora " oh well you see I joined Valhalla,and days ago and this is there hangout"

Takemichci " wait kazutora are you serious why did you join Valhalla"

Kazutora " to show you something special" soon kazutora and Takemichci walked to the front of the group where cheering was happening, Takemichci soon laid eyes on baji but he was beating on someone she soon saw it was chifuyu.

Takemichci " baji what are you doing" Takemichci was going to run to chifuyu side but kazutora stoped her, and puke or her back.

Kazutora " baji doing his test of courage he has to beat up his most loyal man which is chifuyu"

Takemichci " why"

Kazutora " because he has to prove himself to us"

Takemichci " baji stop you are going to kill him"

Baji " Takemichci why are you here kazutora why did you bring her here"

Hanam " because I asked him you see baji your little friend here is the easy persons to get to prove to us, you left Valhalla" Takemichci soon got lose from kazutora and ran toward chifuyu she was trying to see if he was still breathing.

Takemichci " what do you mean"

Hanma " were you there when baji quit toman yes and no"

Takemichci " yes I was but baji still toman no matter what" Soon the Valhalla members were laughing at her statement.

Hanam " you know what baji why don't you kill her"

Kazutora " she not part of the plan Hanam hurting her will take me and baji away"

Hanma ' fine"

Takemichci " why are you doing this kazutora"

Kazutora " because of mikey take-Chan all because of him I was in jail for two years and now I will kill his, and baji agreed to help"

Baji " Mikey needs to pay for always being selfish and I'm going to help kazutora"

Takemichci " please guys don't"

Hanam " leave now girl and take your friend with you or he will be dead" Takemichci soon helped chifuyu onto feet and the two of them soon left the arcade. Takemichci had taken chifuyu to her house and fixed him up, she was worried about him.

Takemichci " you can spend the night her my mother wont me home ..,.. we can talk about baji later okay"

Chfiuyu " okay and Takemichci thank you"

Takemichci " you are welcome chifuyu"