Chapter 25

It was the next day and Takemichci was still trying to find out way of keeping hakkai in toman but, she was soon called to toman meeting even. That when she thought she had the right moment to speak to everyone about the matter and keep hakkai in toman for good. She was taking to the meetings area by hakkai and soon enough they reached the spot where everyone was waiting.

Smiley " hey take-Chan how are you doing"

Takemichi " I'm doing the pain has gone down"

Muto " so hakkai are you going to explain why you took Takemichi onto black dragon turf or were you very going to tell us your big brother he was head of the black dragons"

Baji " how dare you lie to all of us and then dragged poor Takemichi into this, she still hasn't full recover from the Halloween fight"

Takemichi " well I ..."

Kazutora " why didn't you tell us sooner who else knew about this hakkia"

Hakkai " I didn't mean to bring any harm to Takemichi"

Takemichi " everyone hakkai didn't..."

Mikey " Takemichi have a seat you are still recovering from your injuries and you shouldn't be stand for so long"

Takemichi " but im okay mikey im good"

Mikey " sit down now" Takemichi soon sat down on a chair while the rest of the conversation of guessing hakkai loyalty had gone on, Takemichi wanted to say something but nothing came out when she opened her mouth.

Draken " the act on takemichi is the call for war"

Takemichi " don't I get a say in this I was the one attack right"

Draken " Take-chan this is none of your business at the moment we are doing this for you"

Takemichi " draken i ....."

Hakkai " enough I take full responsibility for my brother actions take-chan im sorry for what happens I should of taken you home, straight away but I didn't and see where it go us please forgive me"

Takemichi " hakkai I dont blame you okay please stop bowing"

Hakkai " leader im asking to leave toman it for the better if im gone it will keep everyone safe"

Takemichi " no you cant leave your brother has no right to control your life hakkai"

Mikey " take-chan clam down everything will be okay"

Mikey " im leaving that choice to Mituysa he is your captain and leader" Takemichic wanted to say something else and she soon walked half way out of the room.

Draken " Takemichi where are you going"

Takemichi " im going to get some fresh air im not feeling so well"

Chifuyu " I will come with you"

Takemichi " no I will be good alone I will be back in ten minutes okay" Takemichi had walked away but a few could see she was close to crying, she didn't want to lose another friend. She had already lost baji when she walked away from toman and become a Valhalla member, and soon leading to his death. She knew hakkai would become a killer leading toman to become more powerful and evil over the years to come, and she didn't want that dark future.

Takemichi " why can't I make time stop and rewrite history"

???? " a beautiful girl like you shouldn't be crying"

Takemichi " huh" Takemichi soon turned around and saw some black dragon members standing behind her she soon got up from her seat and try to make a run for it but the black Dragon members were faster then her.

Takemichi " mikey ...." one of the black dragon member placed his hand over her mouth they soon placed tape on her hands, and mouth making sure she won't scream and  get away. Takemichi had some black sack placed over her head before she was punched hard in the gut by someone knocking the wind out of her.

Hours later

Taiju " hey you are finally up sorry about the horrible treatment from my guys"

Takemichi " ....."

???? " here it going to string a bit but it will be quick" soon tape was removed from Takemichi mouth she as soon standing up.

Taiju " once my brother gets here I will exchange you if he joins me and if he doesn't you will be paying the price"

Takemichi " wow are you doing this to your own brother why"

Taiju " to teach him a lesson his loyalty should always be to family ... now come along we have guest coming" Takemichi was dragged into a living room where she was place on a rug, the pain that had washed away many days was soon back and she was in more pain now.

Back to toman

Mituysa " hey shouldn't Takemichi be back by now"

Smiley " maybe she went home"

Chifuyu " she would of told one of us right"

Mikey " draken go find her"

Baji " I and kazutora will come with you draken"

Kazutora " yeah we can help look for her"

Draken " sure" soon Hakkai phone started ringing he forgot to was on speakerphone so everyone could hear the phone conversation.

Taiju " hey baby brother you know I have a good friend of yours here she seems to be very scared come on kiddo say something"

Takemichi " hakkai dont listen to him .... Ahhh"

Taiju " see if you want your dear friend to be okay you will come and join me baby bro or she will pay for your mistakes" soon the call ended and out of everyone else mikey was mad, he was going to the black dragons and saving her himself but draken and peh were holding him back.

Mikey " let me go im going to save her" everyone had become even more mad because hakkia has taken someone who means alot to them, just to mess with his baby brother.

Draken " you cant mikey he asked for hakkai"

Hakkai " im going to save her and exchange myself for her Mituysa would come to bring Takemichi to safety with, the help of Chifuyu" hakkai soon took off walking he was not going to allow Takemichi to pay for his mistakes, all three boys soon arrived at the black dragons hideout where Takemichi was laying on the rug.

Chifuyu " take-chan"

Taiju " not yet she okay"

Chifuyu " you bastard"

Hakkai " I will join you guys if you allow Takemichi to come home safe"

Taiju " fine take her away" Chifuyu soon ran to her and picked her up she was still breathing but fast asleep.

Mituysa " wait for me outside Chifuyu take care of take-chan okay"

Chifuyu " okay"

Outside of the black dragons hideout

Takemichi " ummm"

Chifuyu " take-chan everything going to be okay"

Takemichi " I'm good put me down I will be okay"

Chifuyu " no"

Mitusya " take-Chan are you okay"

Takemichi " yeah I'm fine wait where hakkai"

Mitusya" he joined with the black dragons to keep everyone safe now come on we have to leave, we are taking you home"

Takemichi " ....." chfiuyu carried Takemichi home but she was blaming herself if she didn't get caught by the black dragons then, everything else would of been okay but no she failed and now one of her other friends it gone. How could she fail again. Everyone soon came around later on to see her but Takemichi kept on blaming herself, she had lost hakkai to the black dragons and a dark future.