When she meet everyone else

When Toman had started Takemichci was not that well know to the new members and division captains, it was finally time for her to meet the other guys that her friends have been talking about. Takemichci had walked to the shrine she was going to ask one of the guys to pick her up, but she decided to walk there and get a ride home later on.

Takemichci " okay I'm here and they are not .... great" soon Takemichci had gotten scared when she heard loud, sounds of motorcycle engines filling the air. She soon turned around and saw bikes were parking with a bunch of delinquent riding them.

Delinquent " hey girly why are you here"

Takemichci " oh hello I'm Takemichci hangaki I'm friend with the founders of toman"

Delinquent 2 " prove it girly"

Mitusya " hey idiots back off my friend"

Takemichci " mitsuya-kun" Takemichci soon hugged mitusya and few delinquents who say it were a bit jealous p, seeing mitusya having a beautiful female friend like Takemichci.

Mitusya " come on I want you to meet someone"

Takemichci " umm sure but I'm suppose to be meeting the ..."

Mitusya " you can see the other idiots later okay"

Takemichci " umm okay " mitusya soon dragged Takemichci away and she soon followed after him.

Mitusya " hey hakkia I want you to meet my friend Takemichci"

Hakkia " um sure ..... hey ....."

Takemichci " umm this he okay"

Mitusya " yeah she kinda of shy around females"

Takemichci "well it nice to meet you hakkia"

Hakkia " bye" soom hakkia toof off running it would take him a few more times until he finally could talk to Takemichci, without become shy or running away.

Pah " take-Chan you are here great hey peh this is my number one girl Takemichci"

Takemichci " hello"

Peh " wow you didn't tell me she so beautiful"

Takemichci " thank you"

Pah " hands off buddy she off limits to new comers" Takemichci was laughing that pah remark she soon felt someone was standing behind her, she soon turned around to see two twin boys looking at her.

Takemichci " hello I'm Takemichci"

???? " your beauty"

Takemichci " thank you"

???? " so you are the girl of toman that has been mentioned a lot"

Takemichci " umm yes"

Mitusya " these two are smiley and angry"

Smiley " you seem cool"

Takemichci " thank you"

Draken " hey there you are take-Chan come with me"

Takemichci " ummm sure it was nice meeting you all" Takemichci was soon dragged away by draken.

Peh " so I can't date her"

Pah " if you do I will hurt you or Mikey will kill you"

Peh " understood"

Draken " hey Muto and Sanza I will like you to meet Takemichci"

Takemichci " ... hey" Takemichci was looking at two guys who were not showing that much emotion.

Draken " they don't talk that much"

Sanza " so you are the girl Mikey been talking about"

Takemichci " yes"

Sanza " okay"

Muto " ....."

Baji " okay that it she mine now bye Draken come on Takemichci you have to meet this cool guy"

Takemichci " umm sure goodbye"

Baji " chifuyu over here I want you to meet my Takemichci"

Chifuyu " wow"

Takemichci " hey"

Chifuyu " how is she your friend she seems to nice"

Baji " shut up"

????? " Takemichci you are here" Takemichci was soon hugged by Mikey tightly.

Takemichci " Mikey I can't breathe"

Mikey " I love hugging you"

Draken " hey you are going to hurt you your idol let her go now" Draken soon grabbed Mikey off of her.

Mikey " no fair"

Takemichci " so why did you call me here"

Mikey " because I wanted to see you"

Takemichci " Mikey"

Mikey " fine listen up tomam this girl here is Takemichci she is important me and others, so if any of do something stupid to her I will kill you"

Takemichci " please don't kill anyone"

Mikey " fine because Takemichci dose not want me to murder anyone I will badly hurt you understood"

Tomam members " understood sir"

Takemichci " okay I'm going home I have homework and I want to keep my good grades up"

Mitsuya " okay I will take you home hurry up I have to be home early to watch over my sister"

Takemichci " coming bye guys" Mikey was upset that you were leaving early and he wanted Takemichci to stay longer.  He knew she always made sure to keep her grades but because she didn't want to worry her family of what going on in her life.