Gift exchange and party (holiday special)

Takemichci had brought gifts for the guy and soon there was a Christmas party happening at Mikey house, she was walking there now enjoying the beautiful fallen snow.Takemichci is humming some Christmas songs to herself and while hooding a bag filled with gifts.

???? " you know you are going to get sick with out proper scarf" Takemichci soon stoped walking and turned around to see, mitusya standing there.

Takemichci " oh hey mitusya I thought you will be already at the house with everyone else"

Mitusya " now I had to stay a bit longer at the house to help around the house" mitusya had warped second on Takemichci neck.

Mitusya " now come on we have to get going"

Takemichci " coming I hope the others haven't been waiting for so long"

Mitusya " they haven't and if they have they can wait a bit more" after some more walking the two of them soon arrived at Mikey house, Mikey grandfather had let the two inside.

Mikey " take-Chan you are finally here I was going to come after your"

Takemichci " I'm sorry for worry you boys I was getting the other gifts warped"

Draken " hey come sit down near the heather so you can warm up"

Takemichci " sure"

Chifuyu " happy holidays everyone"

Baji " wow you are looking beautiful Takemichci"

Takemichci " umm thank you baji"

Peh " now let's get this party started"

Pah " peh clam down before you do something stupid like last time" the party was going well Takemichci was walking around the house, she had a gift for Emma and left in her room because Emma was out celebrating with her friends she also had another gift. She soon stoped by a room and knocked on the door waiting for a answer.

Takemichci " hey shinichrio are in there I have a gift for you" soon the door open and Takemichci came face to face with shinichrio he gave her a small smile.

Shinichrio " hey there kiddo"

Takemichci " hey shin I got you a gift some cool shades Mikey told me you were having some problems, with you know what "

Shinichrio " aww thank you Takemichci hey you better get back to the party"

Takemichci " okay bye shinichrio"

Shinichrio " I hope kazutora love the gift you send them"

Takemichci " I hope so shin"Takemichci soon had gone back to the party and started opening the gift the guys had gotten her, they were mostly cute things they knew she will love.

Somewhere in juvenile hail cell

Cop " hey kazutora there a Christmas gift from you it ... oh it from the girl who comes to see you" the cop soon sidled kazutora his gift threw the hole in the door. Kazutora soon grabbed the gift and started opening it he saw if was mix trap of songs from his favorite bands, and some of his favorite comics.

Kazutora " thank you take-Chan happy holidays"