Chapter 40

Takemichi was hangout with hina and her brother the siblings wanted to spend some time with Takemichi, hina had heard what had happened and she wanted to cheer up her best friend. The day was going well but hina could tell something was the matter with her friend.

Hina " so it seems like this is a fight you can't win"

Takemichi " I don't know none of them want me to get involved but I can't turned my back on them"

Hina " maybe you can make them talk it out"

Takemichi " it to late for that hina we are that a point where war is coming if I like it or not"

Hina " oh Takemichi"

Takemichi " maybe if I'm lucky I can get Izana and Mikey to talk and see what the problem is, I can't allow kisaki to us Izana anymore as his revenge"

Hina " well I believe in you take-Chan"

Takemichi " thank you hina ... oh wait I have to get going I promised my mother I will get some things at the grocery store for her"

Hina " okay see you soon bye take-Chan come say goodbye to Take-Chan naoto"

Naoto" bye Takemichi" Takemichi had hugged hina and her brother goodbye and soon enough she was back in the future, but something was off she was not with any of the guys. She was sitting in a office with naoto the older version of himself.

Naoto " welcome to the future once again Takemichi"

Takemichi " naoto what going on I thought I was planning my so called wedding, with your sister what happened"

Hina " hey Takemichi"

Takemichi " hina you are okay"

Naoto " all because of you but there something we need I tell you"

Takemichi " don't tell me anyone is dead please don't say that"

Emma " we are okay Takemichi everyone is fine but there something you should know"

Takemichi " when did you two find out"

Emma " naoto told us what happed in the past Takemichi it all because of me what happened, you nearly dead because of me"

Takemichi " what"

Hina " Emma slow down we have to tell her everything slowly"

Takemichi " what happened"

Naoto " a fight had happened between toman and tenjkui where things had gotten out of hand, your life was almost ended that day all because of kisaki"

Takemichi " where this he now"

Hina " hiding from everyone who wants him dead or in jail, we have kept you here for your safety there another war between toman and tenjiku we have done everything... nothing has work"

Takemichi " then I will solve it leave it to me I have someone that can help"

Emma " no you have to stay here"

Takemichi " everything will be fine if I need help I will call for help" before any of the three friends could say anything Takemichi was gone, she made a call to someone asking to talk. She soon arrived at the church she had gotten into a fight with tenjiu many years ago. She soon took a deep breath she was hoping her contact as here she had many questions.

??? " hey take-Chan it been a while"