Chapter 19

Mikey was beating up kazutora for stabbing baji and hurting Takemichci, Takemichi didn't know what was going on but she has to stop Mikey from killing kazutora. She had made a quick call for an ambulance to come save baji life.

Takemichi " chifuyu stay here and stoped the bleeding, I'm going to stop Mikey"

Darken " Mikey stop you are going to kill him" Mikey was hitting kazutora and it looked like he was not going to stop, he wanted to make kazutora pay for destroying everyone lives.

Takemichi " Mikey please stop"

Mikey " ......." Takemichi race to stop mikey but soon someone had grabbed her arm stopping her she soon looked up and saw it was draken, he was holding her back from getting involved with mikey beating up Kazutuora.

Takemichi " draken let me go we have to stop him ... he going to kill Kazutuora"

Draken " we can't right now mikey won't be listening to anyone"

Takemichi " mikey please stop"

?????? " mikey" Takemichi and everyone soon turned around to see baji standing up with the help of chifuyu they soon made their way over to mikey and Kazutuora.

Takemichi " baji you should be laying down"

Baji " I will be okay take-chan don't worry" Takemichi had been patted on the head by baji who soon looked at mikey and Kazutuora, mikey had let go of Kazutuora and looked at baji.

Baji " doing this all for me after what I have done" baji had stabbed himself getting everyone shocked attention he almost lost his balance making Takemichi and draken run to his aid. Chifuyu soon laid baji down on the ground. Takemichi was trying not to cry anymore.

Takemichi " don't worry baji you are going to be okay help on the way"

Baji " don't cry Takemichi everything will be good"

Kazutuora " you are next mikey I will make you pay"

Mikey " shut up Kazutuora you have done this you nearly killed take-chan and now you went after baji"

Takemichi " baji"

Baji " don't worry I will be okay Takemichi... I knew my time will come"

Takemichi " no you are not dying this way"

Baji " hey take-chan remember the old days the seven of us having fun, I remembered them so well"

Takemichi " yes I do I have the old picture of that day" Takemichic had taken out the picture and showed baji the photo making the man smile at her, soon the photo had caught draken and Mituysa attention.

Draken and Mituysa " he kept that picture"

Many years ago

Takemichi " where are they did I get the wrong time"

Pah " Takemichi help me" pah came running towards Takemichi and soon hide behind the girl who was trying to collect her thought, she soon saw the others who seem mad.

Mituysa " pah you cheater"

Pah " don't hate me I won the race"

Draken " you cheated and we all know it"

Kazutuora " take-chan move so we can deal with pah"

Takemichi " why don't we think it over before you all come after pah ... oh look mikey and baji are here yeah" after everyone had clam down soon enough everyone was sitting and looking at mikey.

Mikey " I called you all here so we can start our own gang"

Everyone " huh"

Mikey " we can make our own gang called toman we can deal with those black dragons, that have been bothering baji so we can keep each other safe and anyone else"

The guys " sure"

Mikey " starting today we will keep everyone safe no matter what that our oath"

Preset time

Mikey " I'm sorry baji we broke our oath to you"

Kazutuora " what have I done"

Takemichi " please stop fighting we are friends don't you remember that ... so please stop"

Baji " take-chan "

Takemichi " baji don't close your eyes please I doubt want to lose you"

Baji " o...okay ..... there is something I always wanted to tell you Takemichi"

Takemichi " don't speak like that you can tell me later in person okay everything will be okay, I swear that to you"

Baji " fuyu come here for a bit please"

Chfiyu " yes sir"

Baji " if anything happens take care of Takemichi for me and find someone good for her or be that guys" baji had slipped something into Takemichi jacket pocket while the girl was not paying attention.

Takemichi " don't say that you will make you okay ....." Kazutuora soon walked toward baji and took off his jacket and place his jacket over baji injury trying to stop the blood from coming out. Soon sirens had been heard getting everyone attention.

Baji " someone get Takemichi out of here now and to a hospital we can't let he be in trouble"

Takemichi " no im not leaving without you baji or Kazutuora"

Kazutuora " go we will be okay I will make sure baji stay alive"

Takemichi " no ..." soon darken had picked up Takemichi off the ground as everyone was making a run for it, Takemichi want to stay to help her friends and explain everything to the cops when they arrived.

Chifuyu " everything will be fine Takemichi now come on we have to leave now" Takemichi knew there were no more fighting and soon took off with everyone else, mikey was right behind them.

Kazutuora " Takemichi"

Takemichi " huh"

Kazutuora " im sorry"

Takemichi " I forgive you Kazutuora" everyone left leaving baji and Kazutuora alone together help did come in time and saved baji life, he was later taken to the hospital while Kazutuora was arrested and question about the attack that happen. Takemichi was happy her friends were okay and well but she hated how it came to nearly losing baji for everyone to decide to make peace, she knew there was still some tension between mikey and Kazutuora. She wanted to go to the hospital to see baji but she couldn't he seemed to be only seeing the others and having some words with them, while Kazutuora was released to his mother and he was not wanting to see her. Takemichi didn't know if she made things better or wrist for her friends, she didn't hear from anyone of them that what broke her heart that most.