Chapter 15

Takemichci still remembers the days of the accident that happened to shinichrio, she remembered getting dress after getting out of the shower she soon noticed her phone was blinking a lot. She soon saw draken was calling but when she answered the phone her thought of having, an lovely day with her friends came to an end.

The phone call conversation

Takemichci " hey draken what up"

Draken " Takemichci you have to get to the hospital right now it shinichrio"

Takemichci " wait what happened"

Draken " I don't know fully but the whole group going to the hospital Mikey and Emma are there"

Takemichi " okay I will meet you there"

End of phone conversation

Takemichci grabbed her coat, house keys and phone she ran out of the house with her shoes on. She had ran half way there to the hospital she soon arrived there, she walked into the lobby asking where shinichrio sano was the nurse told her he was still in surgery.

Takemichci " Mikey ... Emma" Mikey and Emma had gotten up from their seats and saw Takemichci there both of them ran to her and hugged her .

Takemichci " hey guys I'm sorry I wasn't here earlier ... how is he holding up"

Emma " grandfather is speaking with her doctors we can't know anything that the moment" Takemichci had gotten the two siblings to sit down.

Mikey " it was baji and kazutora they broke into his shop trying to steal a bike, but when he caught baji kazutora came up from behind him and attacked him"

Takemichci " ....."

Draken " Mikey" soon the rest of the gang arrived and they were told of the story soon they were all waiting for Mikey and Emma grandfather to return, and tell them what the matter with shinichrio.

Sano grandfather " they were able to saves his life but there was some difficulties"

Mikey " what do you mean grandfather"

Sano grandfather " he is now blind in left eye and he mostly lost full control over her left hand"

Emma " no"

Sano grandfather " he is resting now but you all can see him if you wish" The sano family and friends soon walked into shinichrio hospital room, and saw him laying in bed and that when they understood what had happened. There was also a scare on the eye he had become blinded in, but it looked like it fade over time.

Takemichci "....." no one could really understand what was happening just yesterday everyone was all having fun and now, one guy who was like a big brother to everyonewas in hospital because two of their friends have attacked him over a bike.

One month later

Takemichci " hey shinichrio how are you feeling" Takemichci had went to see shinichrio who was still in the hospital for while longer.

Shinichrio " feeling good as I can be hey I be taking some physical therapy to fix my arm"

Takemichci " that good"

Shinichrio " I heard kazutora is taking the whole blame of what happened and baji back home on house arrest"

Takemichci " yes"

Shinichrio "hey Takemichci can you do me a favor"

Takemichci "sure"

Shinichrio " lookout for my siblings and the others you mean the world to them and they are going to need you big time"

Takemichci " sure shinichrio I will" that was a promise Takemichci was going to keep and she as going to make sure, to keep it during the battle between toman and Valhalla. She was not going to lose anyone else she was going to make sure they all walked on the same path of happy ending.