Question/information

Hey my readers and followers I'm wondering if anyone has any questions of this book that they would like me to answer, or would like to ask what ships will be in this book and I will tell you all. There might be some chapter will I have Takemichci visit the future in here young form, and she will be her future self and future nato as well.

Information

Takemichci is the baby of her friend group even due guys are year or two older then her.

Yes shinichrio is alive but he was no longer the same man he was before the horrible night,  he he is still the caring persons he is.

Shinichrio had taken over an older brother role for Takemichci when she first meet her, and knew his brother and the guys had a crush on her.

Kisaki dose not have a crazy obsession with her but he dose want control over here and he will make sure only Mikey has her in the end.

Takemichci will become well know in the delinquents world.

Takemichci harem will grow as the book keeps going.

There are only a few members of toman and outsiders that have crush on takemichi.

Then there are some who see takemihic as a little sister and treat her as one.

Takemichi is one of the few who goes to see katoura or even writes it him.

She dose visit pah when it allowed but she will still write to him, keeping him update on toman and peh as well.

Her kindhearted nature and sweetness had got her the name of toman angel, but it was rare for other delinquents to see her at gang fights.

Her relationship with her father is not the greatest and she rarely speaks about him, and no one asked questions.

Takemichi will become the first female captain of the black dragons, and their members will become her followers doing what ever she says making her friends jealous.