CHAPTER-47

"I am who I am because of you. You are every reason, every hope, and every dream I've ever had."

ISHIKA POV

I woke up from my sleep with sudden movement beneath me, I tried to get up with half open eyes in dizziness, but I am not able to. I flutter open my eyes to see where am I and meet up with darkness. I lift my head and see Ranveer's sleeping face then only I realize that I am lying on him and my face was in the crook of his neck.

I lightly trace my finger across his face, then ran my fingers in his soft and silky hair, while kept looking at his peaceful sleeping face.

Haye! How much I love his hairs, and when he tie them in bun, I just can't stop drooling over how hot and sexy he look.

I slowly lean down and kiss his forehead, then his eyes, left cheek, then right, his chin, and start tracing light kisses on his jawline.

How soft is his skin, just like ice-cream. I nuzzle my nose in the crook of his neck softly, he shuddered, without lifting my face I took the skin of his neck between my lips and teeth. He taste like my favorite chocolate ice-cream, and without thinking I bit his neck.

Girl you are taking advantage of a sleeping person. My sub-conscious tease me.

I am not taking anyone's advantage. I retort back.

OH! So what is going on huh? Kissing Ranveer and all. Hmm-hmm. My subconscious replied with smirk.

Before I reply back, I heard a moan and my trance broke. I realized what I did, lift my face to check whether he is awake or not. I sigh in relief when I see he is still sleeping. I hurriedly got up and ran inside bathroom to freshen up.

I stood in front of the mirror, and came face to face with my completely flushed face, I remember what I did just few minutes before and face palm my face in shyness. I shook my head and took a relaxing bath.

After sometimes realisation hit me.

Shit!

I didn't took my clothes. Now what to do???

I slowly open the door, and see he is still sleeping. Yes I can do it.

I tightly secure the towel around my body, again open the door, and ran to the closet to wear the gym clothes. After sometimes I went to do the workout.

I return to my room after one hour of workout, when I was about to enter our room the maid came to me and hand me a box. She said that delivery man came and gave it, and as my name written on it she took it to me. I nodded my head and she leave. I walk inside my room, thinking what inside the box.

"Will see later, whatever inside it, I am getting late." With shrugging my shoulders, I put the box in one corner of my closet.

This time without forgetting I took my clothes and walk inside the bathroom to take a shower.

***

"Mom why are you looking so tensed?" I asked as I was putting the breakfast on table.

When I came to the kitchen half an hour back mom was already preparing breakfast anxiously.

"Mom?" I shook her slightly,

"Huh? What? Are you saying something?" mom asked.

"Mom what happen? You are looking lost from quite some time. What is bothering you?" I asked making her sit on the chair and gave her a glass of water. She took my hand in her hold and made me sit in front of her.