chapter: 14 The Southern Offensive (Phase 1)

Central Calendar Year 1639, 17th of July

Allied Forces Temporary Forward Operation Base

In the southern front, nearly three months before. The Qua Toynese-ASEAN-Quiran Alliance decidedly to build a base situated at the Southern part of Quira to monitor and deter any Laurian threat in the southern territory of Quira. And it was currently composed of Qua Toynese army of 20,000 man infantry forces accompanied by 24 wyverns for air Support, Quiran 1,500 man mountain troopers which essentially the counterpart of modern day Special forces or Guerrilla Fighters. Additionally, they were reinforced by 2 regiment of tanks and armoured vehicles, 1 multiple rocket launcher battalion and single air defense artillery battalion of Myanmar Army.

Originally, the Myanmar army should be on it's way to become a supporting elements in the capture of Laurian capital in compliance of it's commitment to the ASEAN but the ASEAN council themselves immediately ordered a halt to any operation that yet to be initiated. Thus, they've became one of the inadvertently affected and paralyzed Units in the rodenius expeditionary forces. And, presently accompanying the Qua Toynese Forces under the command of General Nou as originally they've assigned from becoming the Supporting elements in the blitzkrieg at the Laurian capital which latter instead ordered to turned be the escorts of the friendly countries for the counter offensive at southern front.

Brigadier General Myint Than, The Commanding General of Myanmar Army Contingent in Rodenius Continent. Together with his adjutant Colonel Thein currently strolling in the traffic of allied soldiers whom preparing for the offensive that will culminate later on

"Colonel any updates?"

"There's no note worthy reports at the moment General"

"Hmmm... what's with this briefing yesterday? Any comments, Colonel about those potential threats posed by nations belonged to this world?" Reading the summary of the briefing in the documents he holds by using his fingers to traced the contents.

"Nothing really sir. As this world's proclaimed strongest or should I say the American equivalent of this world, The Holy Milishial Empire is at the level comparable only to post world war 2 or early cold war nation, in a nutshell their technological level is about 60 years inferior to ourselves."

"You got it right at the same time wrong" on the tone the general let out the Colonel is visibly confused " you missed the point, you said they were on the level of post world war 2 era right? Then, there's a possibility they have the capability of manufacturing nuclear weapons"

Astonished, Colonel Thein turned his eyes wide open. Indeed, if think about it the possibility are definitely high. As one of the reports that the holy Milishial empire are deploying jet engined aircraft look a like in service, albiet it was only as fast as early prototype jet aircraft with a top speed of around 500 to 600 kilometers per hour according to the accounts of Qua Toyne spies and gossips or common knowledge came from the travelling merchants.

"But, ain't that overestimating General? Sure thing they are capable of deploying jets and that's commendable but in the face of this technologically inferior world there's no need for them to deploy such destructive weaponry akin to a nuclear bombs honestly speaking"

"Not really, not to include Mu, The second strongest in this world. This country's technical level is messed up; we can't really estimate them but they concluded that they are at least in the level of interwar period or late WW1. As they have Pre dreadnought class of battleships dating around 1890 to 1904 which technically very modern in this world, the spies also reported they own aircraft carriers so it'll be around early 1920's to mid 1930's and lastly their biplanes called marine have a top speed of 350 Kilometers per hour, this aircraft also possibly could reach around 420 kph according to some analyst, making this country in level of pre transitioning era of biplanes to monoplanes. With a possiblity that they already owning monoplanes in secret turning them in level comparable to early world war two models"