Chapter 77: Initium Belli

4:11 PM

- Operation Thunderbolt Commenced.

4:34 PM

- First Muish aircrafts began their bombing run in Heisenberg.

4:40 PM

- Muish attack force successfully hit multiple refineries and factories, leaving them burning for the next days.

4:53 PM

- First wave of Gra Valkan fighters in the nearby region began to swarm in Heisenberg. At the same time, the attack runs of Muish Royal Navy were completed.

4:55 PM

- Muish Carrier Task Force withdrew.

4:59 PM

- First aircrafts began to land on the deck, and those that were damaged were thrown overboard.

5:10 PM

- Last Muish aircraft landed at the carriers.

5:24 PM

- Ceasar finally received information about the attack on the mainland.

5:31 PM

- Gra Cabal received the devastating report of the attack and ordered the general overseeing the operation to be put on military trial. Later, the general was unjustly beheaded to preserve some honor and to take the blame.

5:42 PM

- Gra Valkan Northern Imperial Fleet under Admiral Mirkenese was ordered to hunt down the Muish attack force. At the same time, Ceasar's fleet located the approximate location of the last Muish forces and began to move towards the presumed nautical chart to hunt them down.

6:01 PM

- Operation Hodr Commenced.

6:13 PM

- First reported strikes on Leifor's western and southern cities were recorded. Explosions of unknown origin were first recorded in Gra Valkan archives.

6:15 PM

- Muish City of Cassandra and Keelski, along with three other cities and towns, were hit by unknown attacks, devastating everything.

6:16 PM

- Blackout of communication from central front to Muish Central Combat Command and to Otaheight.

6:18 PM

- Barkuluth Base was destroyed by what appears to be several falling stars, according to witnesses.

6:20 PM

- Arou defense perimeter was hit by something 1.2 kilometers from the city, thought to be artillery by Gra Valkans, with a crater diameter of 300 meters.

6:24 PM

- Gra Valkan artilleries went silent.

6:25 PM

- Reifolia was destroyed by unknown means, with all accounts simply stating that the city was struck by light, destroying it in the process.

6:28 PM

- Multiple strikes of unknown origin struck almost simultaneously both Muish and Gra Valkans alike. Multiple forest fires were ignited as some falling stars strayed into several mountainous and forested regions in the Leifor.

6:30 PM

- The town of Caghan in Leifor, with a population of 10,000 and located next to a large Gra Valkan airbase, was struck by up to 20 falling stars. Only 300 survived to see the light of morning.