Chapter 22: Dreadnought Mayhem

Central Calendar Year 1639 December.
Navy Command, 27 Dien Bien Phu, Minh Khai, Hong Bang District, Haiphong

Multiple major figureheads from military forces of each ASEAN  member states are currently in a meeting for the upcoming war with the Parpaldian Empire and the attendees are:

1st Fleet Representative, Vice Admiral Johnston

2nd Fleet Admiral Denpo Cetan

3rd Fleet Admiral Nguyen Dac Kien

4th Fleet Representative, Vice Admiral Izekiel

5th Fleet Representative, Vice Admiral Arief

"So they basically jumbled all their important assets together in one place? Dumb...." Admiral Denpo Cetan said so. After reading the reports by the spies and recon assets of ASEAN.

"Yes, Admiral" Said by Colonel James of ASEAN 175th tactical unmanned reconnaissance group.

"Guess we'll have our planes to blow em up?" Followed by Vice Admiral Izekiel which prompted the others to agree.

"That'll lessen our ground troops burden if we destroy this base in the north of the Parpaldian capital and begin our capture on the heart of Empire, the Esthirant" Vice Admiral Johnston

"I concur gentlemen. About your suggestions, Yes everything is right, it could be done by just sending planes to level this base down" The snappy answer of Colonel James then point in the direction of military base in imperial capital. Then, he followed suit "First and foremost we need to secure the airfield in Altaras before launching a pre-emtive strike on the military bases throughout the southern coastal line of Parpaldian Empire to protect the Altaras from any possible naval/aerial counter strike operations of the imperial forces..."

"We'll definitely launching them in support, However what kind of aircrafts the high command planning to commission for this operation? Regular attack aircraft?" Fleet Admiral Nguyen Asked.

"The brass chose to use the modified 737 and 747 for testing purposes on how effective they are in actual battlefield Admiral"

"How many of them are available?"

"So far, for 3 weeks of retrofitting. We only manage to put 7 out of 24... Which a bit short due to delays in amassing them for quick re-adaption for their intended role thus we are currently suffers on lacking of numbers to be effective unit"

"3 weeks only 7? When are you planning to move?"

"We planned to set our operations at least as early as January or February and by ending it around 3rd quarter next year" Then, the talk between high ranking officials continue before 3 more people from ASEAN council dispatched unit for the affirmation of the war against Parpaldian.

"I am Osman from the ministry of internal affairs, together my associates Mister Ajij and secretary Brian"

They greet each other afterwards

"Pardon for intrusion once again as we join on your meeting" After Osman Saying so.

Colonel James begun recalling some important points and the aspects of overall operation. "Mister Osman,Ajij and Brian here's what we planned for the moment the 'OPERATION STRANGLE',"

 "Mister Osman,Ajij and Brian here's what we planned for the moment the 'OPERATION STRANGLE',"