Dress the part

The drive home was quick and I don't remember all of it. My mind has been occupied since leaving the cafe with lots of thoughts.

I wonder if that movie is any good. It sounds like some cheesy money laundering situation. What do I even wear? Would they even notice me on set? Nah, I doubt that. Hmmm... how do I even get a picture of Ming..M-Mingu?

"The hell's his name? Ming something. Ming Xue? Mi...Qing Ming? NOT Qing Ming you heffer!" I burst out laughing like a mad woman. "God! You dumbass!" 

Thank God Diane can't hear me. She'd curse me for sure for screwing that up. Enough of the 'Ming' guy. I wonder if that waitress was serious or just messing with me. Either way, she's really sweet and pretty too. People don't like me all that much. Does she? Think she's even gonna come looking for me at the gym? Maybe.

I pulled into my parking spot and half sprinted up the steps to our apartment. There was a package at the door with my name on it from Amazon. I forgot I had ordered some clothes. Specifically, combat boots, two anime shirts, and a bodycon mini-dress. This is going to be fun later but first I've got to check my emails.

Taking off my shoes by the door I locked it behind me with one hand and held the box in the other. I walked to my room and set the box on the floor next to the bed. I 'starfished' the bed face first letting out a huge sigh then rolled over on my back and proceeded to unlock my phone to check my emails. There were a few, from my subscriptions, Amazon, Youtube, and also from the Mortal Kombat lady. I tapped the email to open it and read through it. 

Dear me.....we are pleased to inform you that you have been selected as an extra to be on the set of Money Scandal! Congratulations! Should this opportunity interest you, you are required to bring multiple changes of clothes as specific scenes require specific dress codes. Formal, casual, and business casual. Below is a list of the dates, times, and locations...Skip that part for now...Do's and don'ts.
Don'ts:
Don't talk to staff  or actors unless directed
Don't take pictures on set
Don't try to make yourself noticeable
Don't bring any harmful material or weapons on site

Do:
Please arrive early
Bring your ID and show your email at the front to the Security
Bring clothes
Bring snacks if desired
Have fun

"Wow, this is going to be a bit boring look like. How do I even get pictures for Diane? Damn. My first day is four days from now. I need to get some stuff together for this...and do my nails jeez!" I said looking at my hands. "I need professional attire, I already have other types of clothing, except office stuff."

I guess that means I have to go to the store. How fun...Should go right now to get this crap out of the way so I can have the rest of my days to work out and relax.

Rolling to the end of the bed I dropped off, landed in a plank position, and started doing pushups immediately.

"3...4...5" I continued till I reached 20. Hopping to my feet I took off my sports bra and waltzed to the bathroom topless. Setting music and turning on the shower so it can heat up I took off the rest of my clothes and put my hair in a bonnet. The water was hot. Perfect. Yes, I'm showering again. 

What should I wear? Perhaps a skirt for a change. Yeaaaaaaah. Sounds good.

Singing horribly in the shower as usual I finished up and grabbed my towel, headed to the room to look for an outfit. I rummaged through my closet and took out an oversized plain black t-shit, pleated short skirt, and fishnet stockings and opened my amazon box to get my knee-high, chunky heel platform combat boots. Nice. I dried my skin, put on underwear then got dressed. I tied the end of the t-shirt in a knot in the front and tucked it under exposing a section of my stomach. Next is some smokey eyeshadow, winged eyeliner, and black lipstick. I have a habit of only painting my top lip fully and putting one vertical line on my bottom lip either in the middle or on the right side. Today I chose the right side and applied clear lip gloss. To finish the look, silver hoop earrings, silver chains, a leather chest harness, and a smaller more tactical-looking black fanny pack(I have a few of these). Yanked off the bonnet and let my braids hang. Done!