One long week

As promised, the chick bought the maid outfit. Two of them to be precise and made me wear it. Thank God it was only for inside or else I'd die of embarrassment.

So basically the past four days consisted of early morning gym routines and coming home to meet Diane smiling from ear to ear waiting for me to put on that dreadful outfit. Lipstick, makeup, shoes (at least I got to pick those... combat boots of course. Heels who???) Of course, she took photos too, and as you might have guessed I threatened her to not let anyone see them.

Carrying on with my day I made lunch for her and served her as a waitress.

"Here you go, ma'am. One chef's salad with breaded chicken." I said with a wide forced grin.

"This looks so good. Do I get dessert too?" She said giving tiny claps.

"Yes of course."

"Yay! Thank you..."

"Enjoy your food ma'am.." I said turning and walking away and whispering, "..I hope you choke."

"What was that?" Diane asked out loud.

Raising my hand to brush my hair aside I turned and gave her a cute smile, "I'll get you a coke."

"Thaaaaanks! ...I heard you by the way."

I laughed at her. My phone started ringing after I got to the refrigerator and I took it out of my pocket and answered it while getting Diane's drink.

"Hey, little one how are ya?" I asked putting the phone on speaker and tucking it under the strap on my shoulder so I can use my hands freely.

"Hi! I am completely awesome. Guess who I'm with right now?" It was Trista. She sounded as if she had been day drinking.

It's a bit early to start drinking. Who on earth put her up to that?

"The gorilla?" I asked.

"Hahaha! Her too...and someone else."

"Oh, dear God." I facepalmed. "Bad head Fae?"

"That's right! June too. She said 'hi' by the way."

"Lord, Trista are you ok?" I asked grabbing a glass and filling it with some ice.

"Yessss! We're coming to chill out with you right now. Just thought I'd let you know."

"Say wha- NO! You can't." I blurted out and stop midstream pouring the soda.

"Why not?"

"I'm sick. Got a stomach problem and I'm ....puking... a lot."

"SHE LIE!" Diane shouted from the dining table.

"Shut...up" I whispered.

"SHE'S TOTALLY FINE! YOU SHOULD COME! WE'D LOVE TO HAVE YOU!"

"Oh hi, Diane! Why is she lying about being sick?" Trista pried.

"BECAUSE SHE'S BEING SALTY!"

"About what?"

"YOU'LL SEE!"

I hung up the phone and stared at Diane. "Tell me why I shouldn't strangle you right now?" Slowly I walked to the table and forcefully placed the cup on the table and the drink flopped unto Diane's chest.

"Ah! That's cold." She rubbed the area. "Because you can't. You love me and you know it. Now be nice to your friends. And no you don't get to take off the outfit either. You serve them too."

I lunged at her. "Aah tatatata!" She put her hand up and for some weird reason, I stopped immediately. "You should prepare snacks for them."

If we're being realistic, I was boiling on the inside. Still, a bet is a bet, and I lost so here we are. Reluctantly I went and got some snacks and drinks along with alcohol (because eh, why not?) and put them out on the little table in the living room, and swept the area. The house was already clean but I just did it again for good measure, then sprayed the air freshener.