Gio -*Diane's POV*

"Sure I can drop you off...are  you sure you don't want to pull up in the attention-catching street demon?" I smiled while putting eyeshadow on Bina.

It's her second day on set and she's uneasy about going there in her vehicle. Can't blame her.

"No. Someone was watching me I could feel it. It wasn't good." She said with a heavy sigh.

"Hey. Look at me. You're gonna be alright. You hear me?" I said while grabbing her shoulder.

"Okay if you say so."

I continued putting on her makeup and her lipstick with her signature style. I've never seen anyone else wear their lipstick the way that she does. Yet somehow it looks so natural on her like it's supposed to be that way. 

"All done," I said. She stood up and checked herself in the mirror. Today's outfit as you can guess is black. Black high-waisted jeans, a yellow crop top which was my choice, her black tech-wear jacket, and a pair of black high-top converse shoes. Her accessories were silver and her braids were loose. She's taking the black tactical backpack with her of course. "Beautiful!"

"Yes, thank you! Do I have to wear yellow though?" she pouted.

"Yes dammit! I won't let you be walking around looking like a shadow all the time. At least today you can look like a bumblebee. A cute one...for Minjun."

"Oh, would you stop it? Go put your clothes on and hurry up, 'cause you drive like a grandma."

"Well, that makes you my grandchild," I said walking off to my room to put on my clothes. 

I got dressed in a tie-dye maxi dress and a pair of strap-up sandals and brushed my hair out. Nothing too fancy. Since it's early I won't be seeing anyone.

I have to go to Jewelz later. Check up on some things. I'll take it easy for now.

Bina got her things and we both headed down the stairs to her vehicle. It was nice outside this morning and thankfully the location isn't too far away. We got on the road immediately.

"So tell me... you gonna go joyriding with me and Trista right?" Bina asked me.

"You and I both know that's a 'HELL NO'". I told her.

"Aww come on. Pleaseeeeee. Just once. I promise I won't half kill you."

"HALF?! I don't want to even begin to try and understand what half is supposed to mean."

"It will be fun. Besides I never get caught anyways so. Huh?" She said reaching over the center console and poking at me. "Come onnnn."

"Ehhhh. I'll think about it."

"Yes!" 

"I said 'think' not 'will'. That's not a guarantee." I said sternly.

"It's a start." She pointed at me.

"Yeah sure. I've driven that creature once and you think I'm gonna let you take me on a joyride in it with you and your potential girlfriend?"

"Correction... Asher's potential girlfriend."

"Right, Asher. You let Ash steal her from you." I laughed at her.

"I did not. We were flirting simply out of fun. Nothing to it."

"But she came to look for youuuuu and worked out with youuuuu, and YOU took her for a ride."

"Yeah so? She apologized and we're friends. So you're going with us. That's that."

"Feisty!"

We continued the drive to the set and she got out and started walking away. "Don't get yourself in trouble. Love you." I said to her out of the window.