Plans - *Bo's POV*

After talking to that woman today, she seems to not even know the reason she's even here. What type of fucked up operation is this? To make matters worse, they beat her horribly and she has a gunshot wound on her leg that they don't seem to care about. Probably because of what Logan told me that happened last night. She put up a fight, wounded and all. Knocked Tee's lights out, strangled and stabbed Goliath. She probably would have taken out the other guy too and got away if Logan hadn't knocked her out. She's not bad.

I had gone back to change her dressing this evening and met her passed out probably from the pain. Even though she was out I still changed it for her and tried to tend to her bruises.

This behavior sickens me.

I was walking away from the door and ran into Logan.

"Hey, Bo... back at it again huh?" He said.

"What?"

"Don't play dumb we know you were in there earlier. You fancy pretty things like her. And your shirt's missing, so tell me... was she good?"

"Fuck off Logan." I flipped him off.

I hate it when they do this.

"Always hoggin' the goods to yourself I see. Selfish bastard." He said as I walked past him.

They all have this notion that I fuck the females that they bring in. However, that's not the case. It's just that I don't hurt or harm women and anyone below twenty years old. I have sympathy and would treat them if they're wounded or feed them if they're hungry. I'm never the one that captures them. Even though my ranking has been lifted a few times I still don't stoop that low. I'm only sticking around to give the women a chance at survival from these pieces of shit. So far the ones I've been in charge of disposing of, I've let them go and given them a start at a new life. But as for these lowlife pieces of shit, they think I fuck them as they arrive and I can't change their minds so I just let them think whatever.

The last guy that was supposed to be partners with me had that same way of thinking. Probably brainwashed by the others, and I guess he thought he was asserting some sort of male dominance by raping one of the women they had brought in. Needless to say when I found out I shot him on the spot without giving it a second thought. He wasn't the first person I've killed that did something I detested, but it had sent crystal clear messages to the others. They learned from that. In this case, however, I can't do anything severe right away. I have to take it slow.

On my way to the car, I noticed my hands were still bloody from changing the dressing and start breathing heavily. I hurriedly got inside and sat down. Taking a deep breath I ran my hand down the side of my face, neck, and chest transferring the blood from my fingers and palms to my body. I find this both calming and in the right cases arousing. For as long as I can remember I've always had an attraction to blood. Its color, texture, scent, and sometimes taste.

After getting over my little blood high, I checked both of my phones and noticed a strange notification on one of them. It was a message that read: The Emperor has returned.

"So he's back huh? I guess it's time to contact The Horsemen," I said smiling, and sent out a message to the same number.

***The Four Horsemen- Four men whose loyalty to The Emperor is unshaken. No matter the situation or how far these four are apart or whomever organization they're affiliated with they will return to their master whenever he requests. These Horsemen are extremely dangerous and go by the names of the legend. War, Famine, Conquest, and Death. No one knows their identity or has ever seen their faces beside each other and The Emperor himself. Bo is one of the Horsemen. His association is The Horseman of Death. He's the most dangerous one of all and is often labeled as The Lunatic. He loves a challenge and danger excites him. Put simply, he's nice but he'll kill you with a smile on his face.***

Within a few seconds of sending the message, I got a reply: Locate this person. (picture) When you do call for further instruction.

"Well, I'll be dammed," I said taking my other phone and calling one of the higher-ups. He picked up on the fourth ring.

"Hello, Bo."

"Hello, Sir."

"How are things on your end?"

"Things are well, Sir.

"Good. What's the reason for this call? Have you been shooting your partners again?"

"No sir. I have a question."

"What is it?"

"What is the reason for that woman being in our hold?"

"Normally you don't care about such trivial matters Bo. What's the meaning of this?"

"Never seen a type like her before and got a little curious."

"Since you've proven yourself a trusted member of the organization, I'll humor you. She simply stuck her nose in other people's affairs where it didn't belong and they wish her to be taught a lesson and then executed." He said coldly.

"I see."

"Is that all?"

"Yes Sir. That's all."

"By the way, her execution is set for tomorrow. Since you were so curious about her, I'll let you take care of that. Take Logan with you. That's an order."

"Yes Sir." He hung up. "SHIT!" I shouted hitting the steering wheel.

He was a little vague in answering that question. This means this is serious. Seeing that they haven't given us any details and just orders. Plus they're beating her and want her dead by tomorrow... What the fuck did she get herself into?

"Take it easy Bo. Think." I said to myself.

I have to come up with a plan to get her out. Normally it won't be that hard to do. But I was ordered to take Logan along. That sick son-of-a-bitch is a problem. Not only does he get under my damn skin, but if I don't pull off the job, he most definitely will. Heartless bastard. The higher-ups are gonna inform him that he has to go with me too so I can't just bail on him. And knowing him he's gonna be all over my ass about it. This is frustrating. To make it worse it's not like I can just try to persuade Logan. He's too hardheaded. What the fuck do I do? I'm putting myself under a lot of fire here since two groups want her.

I sat and took a lot of time to think it over and came up with a plan. It wasn't exactly a good or easy one, but if it was done right it may go smoothly. However, I can't tell her anything beforehand.

I drove home going over the details in my head multiple times. As I got in the door I took my phone out and called the number that contacted me.

"Hello." The person on the other end answered with a voice that I knew.

"It's been a while hasn't it, War?" I said smiling.

"Yes. Do you have information?"

"I know where she is."

"Good. Bring her to me as soon as possible. I'll send you the location."

"That would have to be tomorrow. It would be easier to get to her then...and just so you know. She's gonna need medical attention. So get a doctor."

"Understood. This woman is of high value to The Emperor. Do not fail."

"I won't." At this point, I'd fully understand what he meant and realized just how serious this was.

I hung up and War sent me the location. It was pretty far away. About three and a half hours.

"Shit that's far, and I also have to make a stop first. I'd have to make that in less time given her condition. I hope it doesn't get worse by then."

The rest of the night I planned everything down to the smallest details before I went to bed.