Emotions - *Minjun's POV*

****WARNING - Sexual Content****

I didn't sleep much last night and was tossing most of the time. The ceiling and cold sheets were my only company, but not very reliable in giving me what I needed. All I could think about was that lonely feeling possibly being a part of me for the rest of my life. Yes, I have the boys, but they can't provide me with what I want. My necessity...Bina.

I didn't even go on set, I called out and also told Kimbly, who was a little understanding since I left abruptly yesterday.

Lazily I got up, brushed my teeth, took a shower, and got dressed. Today I didn't really know what to expect so I just tossed on a suit. Of all things, you would think I'd dress more comfortably given the situation but no. My mind was a beehive of 'what ifs'.

I'd been wearing suits for years. So much that it felt natural, but what was unnatural was the gnawing feeling of anxiousness. I hesitated before I picked up my shoulder holster then slung it across my arms, adjusted it, and placed my gun inside. Slipping on my jacket I watched my reflection and couldn't help but scoff at myself.

It was stupid to think that this life wouldn't find me again. Of course, it would. Your past follows you, it always does. But why now? I just found someone that I actually have feelings for. Look what happened to her. Is this punishment for all the things I did? The people's lives I took? Families without fathers and such?

"They were bad people- they hurt others.." I tried to convince myself while fixing my hair with my hands.

But look at me now... going back to do the same thing all over again. Funny isn't it? People coming after me or my men were one thing... but my woman? You signed your own death certificate with that move. Doesn't matter if they don't know who they were messing with. They'll soon find out. I'm not letting a single one of those fuckers live.

After I was finished with my internal battle I walked over to the room Bina was in and knocked lightly on the door. There wasn't an answer and I figured she was still asleep so I opened the door quietly and peered inside. The lights were off and the room was dimly lit from the morning light seeping through the window. I could see two people in the bed.

"What?" I said quietly not sure what I was looking at. Bina and Diane were absolutely tangled up sleeping. I couldn't tell whose arm and leg belonged to who. That sight made me want to laugh but I held it in. I really wanted to keep that moment for both Bina and myself seeing that it looked so precious and cute, so I secretly took a photo. Or so I thought. The flash was on and I saw Diane's eyes looking at me. That scared the shit out of me and I could only describe the sensation of my heart feeling like it had dropped to my ass.

In the dim light, she slowly put her finger to her lips and made a soft 'shh' sound. I swallowed and nodded then closed the door.

"That damn woman is scary," I whispered. Making my way to the kitchen I contemplated on what to make for breakfast then settled on omelets, avocado slices, and toast with some apple juice. In the middle of making the food, Bo entered the kitchen.

"Good morning, Hyung-nim," He said.

"Good morning, Bo."

"Smells good. Is it for sister?"

"All of us. Where is Felix?" I questioned.

Come to think of it, he's normally up before I am, already done with breakfast and working out at this time. But I haven't seen where he even used the kitchen.

"He left last night to do his mission. Needed an early start." Bo responded.

"Alright then, you can have his share."