Whoa! - *Minjun's POV*

***********This chapter begins with Minjun still downstairs.************

"Thanks for the heads up Kimbly, and if there are any more changes please let me know. Also, you didn't have to come all the way here to meet me. Could have let one of the assistants scan and email it to me." I said taking the papers from him.

"Oh, I was close by, had to make a quick run to the store after the meeting so I decided to just get this over with. Anyway, make sure you read it through and let us know how you feel about the changes."

"Alright, I will."

"Hmph. All dressed up. Got a date?" Kimbly asked.

"Good night Kimbly," I said turning around not wanting to answer that question. I waved and walked away.

"Haha goodnight."

"Nosey old man." I laughed to myself.

Damn... might have taken too long. I didn't expect Kimbly to talk that much. I wonder what Bina's doing. Is she okay? Wonder if she's still in my room or if she went to hers already.

I walked into the elevator and leaned on the wall as it ascended. 

Shouldn't have left her alone, even though she said it was ok. Still should have stayed with her. She's really sweet and polite. I feel like I can be myself around her and I like that. Looking back at it, the first time I kissed her I didn't plan to. That moment felt so natural and I took the chance. This time she did it first. Was it because she wanted to? Or was it because of the wine? No. That's not it. I felt something and I'm positive she did too. I need to know if she'll be willing to see me again after tonight.

After the elevator had reached my floor I got out and headed to the room. Opening the door I heard Felix's voice. 

Great, he's here with her. At least she's not alone.

"I'm putting it away Miss Bina. I don't think you should have anymore." Felix said. I saw him put the glass bottle on the counter.

"Hey what's going on?" I asked him.

"Well, she found your stash and drank it."

"I said to keep her company not get her drunk!"

"Boss, I promise you I didn't. The receptionist was having some trouble with the system and they were trying to figure it out so I waited until it was fixed. I came back and met her halfway through the bottle." He had his hands clasped.

"What did she drink?" I asked concerned.

"The peach soju."

"Oooh shit." I brushed past him and went to the sofa where Bina was. Her eyes were half closed. "Bina? Are you ok?" I bent down and rubbed her shoulder.

"Mmhmm." She replied lazily and intoxicated.

"Felix get me a bottle of water please," I told him and sat on the sofa next to her laying her head on my shoulder and rubbing her cheek. Felix brought it quickly and I tried to get her to drink some.

"Mmmmmm." She groaned and turned her head.

"Come on, just a little, please.... please Bina." I pleaded. She took a few sips. "Good. Now let's get you up so you can go to your room."  I lifted her by the waist and stood her up. "Think you can walk?"

Damn. Why did I leave you? I shouldn't have left you.

"I can walk... I'm not going." She said holding onto my shoulder.