What? - *Bina's POV*

I sat on the bed under purple dim lights scrolling through articles and aimlessly fidgeting with the eyepatch I was wearing. Since the wound on my face was halfway healed I didn't need to fully cover it anymore. The only thing that I had to cover up was the eye itself since it was still healing and of no use to me. Now I had to get used to life without my perfect vision and I know it will be challenging. My field of view is much narrower and I'd have to be more mindful of my surroundings. Speaking of surroundings, Bo is stationed outside my door and he refuses to move. If I make the slightest movement, he turns and asks if I'm okay.

At times he would be standing with his arms folded and legs apart, or leaning against the wall with his head down looking at the floor. I turned my head, looked at him, and dropped the phone on the bed. Still wearing one of Minjun's oversized shirts and a pair of shorts with long socks, I sat up.

For the longest, I wanted to talk to him and apologize but I didn't know how to actually do it, or at least do it properly. I didn't want to offend him and I certainly didn't want him to think I was a horrible person. As far as I know, as long as Minjun was out of the house and Bo was at home, he wouldn't really leave my door. Ever since I tried to run away that night I've been under close watch. Not like a prisoner, it was for my safety and to make sure I didn't injure myself. I felt really bad about all of it.

Truthfully I don't know what to say but I'll just try something.

"Hey, Bo?" I called out.

"Yes?" he answered turning around.

I folded my lips in a line firmly and patted the spot on the bed next to me. He walked into the room and stood at the far end of the bed.

"Is something the matter?" he asked.

"No uh, just sit please."

He sat on the end halfway facing me.

"Look, I wanted to say I'm sorry-"

"No." Bo shook his head, and his ponytail swayed. "You don't have anything to apologize for."

"I do, and I'd appreciate it if you'd listen without interrupting me," I said firmly.

"Yes ma'am." He was still facing me but hung his head down a little.

"I didn't apologize to you properly for my actions that night...and even from before. I shouldn't have thrown things at you or pointed a gun in your face. You were the one that got me out of that disgusting place and saved me from being violated and even from death. You deserve a sincere apology and have my gratitude. For my actions towards you I am deeply sorry," I said pushing myself off the bed to stand. I bowed deeply.

Bo shot up from his seated position. "No, no, no. It's okay, I said it's okay," he said scurrying over and grabbing my shoulders. "Don't bow to me, and besides you're hurt."

"All of you, I have all of you to thank you for my life, and I don't want to be rude to you in any way. At first, I was upset because I thought I couldn't trust anyone, but I know now...and I want to thank you."

"Oh for the love of- get up!"

I lifted my head but my eyes had already formed tears and they were starting to drip. Even though I was wearing an eyepatch, apparently that eye still worked to produce tears because it was starting to absorb into the cloth.

Dammit, I didn't mean to cry.

"It's alright," Bo said pulling me into a hug. My arms dropped loosely at my sides. He gently had one arm across my shoulders and the other patting my hair. "You can cry... I understand."

"But I hurt you," I sniffled. "I'm sorry. Is your head okay?"

He pulled away but kept his hand on top of my head. I felt like a small little sister looking up to her big brother.