You've got to be kidding me - *Bina's POV*

**************Little rewind from Bina's perspective that morning*************

Slowly I regained consciousness. The bed was really warm but my head was hurting like crazy. I didn't want to get up at all. I kept my eyes closed.

God, I feel terrible, maybe I should sleep it off. I don't want to moooooove, but damn I think I might throw up....hold on, what's that sound? Did Diane sleep in here? .......No, that's not her breathing.... this scent.

I opened my eyes slowly, everything was a little blurry then started to focus. The sheet colors are lilac with small white leaves and there's someone next to me that's clearly not Diane.

HOLY FUCKING SHIT!! Its Park.

I jerked in the bed once I realized who it was then held still for a few seconds. He was sleeping on his stomach facing me and his hair was slightly covering his face. Took me a moment to notice he was shirtless as I could see the sheet partially covering his back. Curiosity kind of got the better of me a little and I raised the sheet to see if he was wearing pants. Thankfully he was. I also noticed the end of what looked like a small tattoo on the side of his waistline. The pants were covering the rest but it kind of looked like a scorpion's tail. I also noticed there was a shimmer coming from beneath his hair by his neck, it looked like a silver chain. Now that I have seen all that I needed I backed away slowly and to my horror, I was topless. Bare.

OH NO! NO NO NO NO! Don't tell me I... What did I DO?!!  Do I still have pants on? Yes! Thank God! What the hell happened?! I can't remember... this is embarrassing as hell. God, you fucked up Bina! I have to get out of here!

I clutched my boobs with my left arm and slowly slid out of the bed making sure not to wake Park in the process. After I had gotten out of bed I saw my shoes and picked them up while scanning the room for my dress. I didn't see it, so I silently left the room and checked the bathroom. Not there either. 

Where the hell is my dress?!

I left the bathroom and checked the living room. It looked like it was folded up on the sofa and so were my purse and phone. 

Thank goodne- noooooooooooooooooo....

The pieces of fabric fell apart when I picked them up. This is getting more and more traumatizing by the minute. I'm topless, my clothes are ripped to shreds, I need to leave and I had just realized my phone was broken. 

Oh God no. What have I done? What do I do? I need clothes. Should I take something from Park's closet? I need something... a shirt at least... it's a good thing I put on pants under my dress.

I tiptoed back to the room and was headed for the closet when I saw a pink shirt on the floor next to the bed. I contemplated taking that since it was far better than opening the closet and risking waking him. Keeping my stealth mode on as best as I could I retrieved the shirt and exited the room holding my breath. Quickly I put the shirt on and halfway buttoned it and tied it at the bottom, then put on my shoes. It wasn't the best fix but it sure as hell beat going out there topless or waking Park up.

Horrifically, a ringing noise came from inside the bedroom. Without sparing a second I grabbed my purse and phone and dashed for the door, opened it, and flew down the empty hallway following the exit signs to the elevator. Once it came I got in and pushed the button for the ground floor. I slowly slid down to the floor in the elevator with my heart still pounding. Then it hit me. This place has cameras. Yeah! I bet the security's having a field day watching this. I put my middle finger above my head and held it up for a few seconds then laughed at myself. 

I didn't know what time it was, I just wanted to get home from this nightmare. The elevator dinged as it reached the floor and I got up and off. There were a few people roaming around the lobby and I could see that it was starting to get brighter outside. I headed for the doors and for some reason it felt like everyone was watching me even though I know that wasn't the case. Even so, I half ran out of the building and straight to my car without stopping. I got in, started the engine, and cleared that parking lot as quickly as I could. Do I have to explain how I ripped through the highway? No,  think you can guess how that went.