The attack - *Felix POV*

***WARNING: Graphic descriptions of violence***

It's been a while since I was in the field with Ponytail. Feels...strange.

The cold night air whisked my hair and it brushed my ears as I watched the six-story real estate building through binoculars from atop a construction scaffolding. There wasn't anything much to see from up here besides one or two people circling the place occasionally. From the outside, it didn't look hard to infiltrate at all, but I knew better. Inside was crawling with those bastards. Nevertheless, we had a plan if things go south.

Q gave us some explosives he had designed. They were small and very inconspicuous. These explosives were in the form of spark plugs. Or at least that's what they were designed to look like. They could be placed anywhere. We both had ten of them, but Q had the detonator. So if things get rough, hopefully, we can get out and he blows it all to hell. All we had to do was give the word.

Our mission tonight: Kill Jasper and the Higher-Ups.

We had a lot of information on Jasper and his men. Q really pulled through. Tonight, however, we were aware that there was a meeting being held with the Higher-Ups and in attendance would be Jasper, as a 'valued client', since they didn't know who he really was.

This is going to be tough.

"You alright there, War?" I heard Ponytail ask from my left side.

"Yeah," I answered.

"Good, because I need you focused."

"When am I not?"

"Alright you two, I've got eyes on you and inside the building," Q said through our in-ears. "There are about three people doing perimeter checks. About fifteen on the ground floor and the same amount on the third. The sixth floor is where the meeting is, and up there is swarming. They've doubled down on security since people keep going missing. You boys better be careful."

"Got it," Ponytail said standing up. I could tell from his body language he was determined to see this through. He stood firm with his legs apart, a slight arch in his back, and his chest out. Arms at his sides, but a few inches out because of his holsters. Swords crossed on his back and a chain wrapped around his right arm from shoulder to wrist. I watched as his large gloved hands clenched into a fist and released a few times then rested on the guns on his hips.

He really brought those large things. They're bigger than my head. More importantly, why is his hair like that?

I noticed it wasn't in his usual style he puts it in when we fight. Instead, it was in a high ponytail. Braided, but not fully tucked into his shirt so it made a loop just above the turtleneck formfitting shirt he was wearing.

"Your hair isn't fixed the usual way," I pointed out.

"Yeah. I didn't wanna take sister's braids out so I resorted to a high ponytail to preserve the front. Think of it as good luck."

"It better be. Mask up, let's go."

"Right."

We both put on our masks. Mine was solid black, but Ponytail's had an animal skull on it. I think it was the lower half of a tiger's skull. The fangs looked real and it made him look even more dangerous.

Ponytail jumped down the scaffolding with precision in every movement and was on the ground in seconds. I followed him just a bit slower because of the bulletproof vest. We used the shadows as cover and moved close to the building. Once we got into positions Q gave us the go-ahead.