This dress

***WARNING: Mild sexual content***

Yesterday was intense and today was not much better. I barely could look Park in his face without thinking about what happened. I avoided him like the plague and went completely invisible to Felix. I wanted to whack him on the head with a stick for catching and tossing me to Park. Even so, talking to Diane helped me to feel a bit better, although she pretended to cry about me leaving her for a few days. I told her not to worry as I'll be returning home tonight after the party anyway. So it won't be long. 

Evening rolled in quickly and it was time to get ready. Park said he had rented a limo and I was a little excited about it because I hadn't been in one before. I took a shower and gave myself a pep talk in the mirror. I video-called Diane while I was getting dressed to calm my nerves a bit.

"Am I doing this right?" I asked her. 

"Yes, just blend it out." She replied.

"Okay, I'm trusting you ya know."

"It looks good. I won't send my girl out looking half-assed. Come on now."

"Alright." I applied my signature lipstick as usual and waited for it to dry and added a small amount of gloss. "Now to put on the dress."

"Can you get in it without a problem?"

"Yes actually, the chains have clasps, so you can undo them and put the dress on sideways, and the neck has a hidden zipper in the back. Totally awesome."

"Well damn... Hurry I wanna see the finished product." She said.

I put on the dress, without a bra of course, and also had underwear that had a sheer nude side that blended with my skin. So it was perfect and also looked as if I wasn't wearing anything. I put on the shoes to match and made adjustments in the mirror.

"You look like you own the frickin' city girl!" Diane shouted. She was taking screenshots.

"Are you screenshotting?"

"Yes..... why?"

"Nothing." I laughed at her and found my purse and posed for her to continue her screenshotting madness. 

"Alright. Go knock they socks off. Love you, have fun."

"I will try. Love you too!"

After she hung up I took some pictures of my own and even changed the light colors for a different effect, since Park had LEDs installed.

"Bunny! Are you ready?!" I heard Park from downstairs.

I quickly gave myself a once over in the mirror and headed out of my room. "Coming!"

Please don't fall down the stairs. Please don't fall down the stairs. Please don't fall down the stairs.

My mind repeated the same statement as I made every step on the staircase. My heart beat faster as the front doors came into view and I saw Park standing waiting on me. He looked up. His expression was a mixture of absolute shock and awe. It looked as if he wanted to say something but couldn't get it out. I made it down the steps and was smiling.

"Take that off," Park said.

Excuse me?  What? Did I hear correctly?

"I- I'm sorry, what?" I asked still smiling.

"Please take that off." He repeated.

Felix came to the doors after pulling in front with the limo. "Good evening Lady Bina. You look beautiful."