That was unexpected- *Bina's POV*

It's my third day going on set and I'm less nervous than I was the first time. Probably not nervous at all. Starting to enjoy it. I see lots of people, with many different styles, races, and personalities. Although I'm not sure how many are really friendly or just pretending to be. It's the film industry so people act and you'd never know.

Today's outfit style is business casual. So that means, taupe wide-legged dress pants, buttoned down long sleeve black shirt, and black velvet ankle strap heels. 

But taupe? Why taupe? It's a great outfit but come on...that's a risky color. 

Diane was the one who bought me the pants. We both have a habit of getting each other things that we think the other would look good in or like. So far it's been great. We've worn everything the other bought and love it no matter what. I've worn those pants about four times, but only on special occasions being careful not to ruin them.

I woke up in pain this morning with cramps. As you would have guessed it's mother nature so today might be filled with my face looking like I may want to die. However no worries, I won't let that stop me from wearing my assigned outfit. Just have to be fully prepared and properly secured.

As per usual I got breakfast, took a bath, got dressed, and draped myself in a sheet so Diane can do my makeup. I didn't bother doing any workouts this morning because of 'you know who' showing up like someone invited her.

"You gonna be alright today?" Diane asked me. She was giving me natural makeup today and as usual my only lipstick color and style.

"Yes. I'll be fine. Look," I said holding on to her waist and looking up into her concerned face, "don't even dream about worrying over me today. Today is gonna go fine. You have a date tonight and I wouldn't want you to be distracted and ruin it. Come on. You know me."

"That's what I'm worried about! I do know you. You get in trouble all the time. And on top of that, you started your blues this morning. Gonna have an even pissier attitude."

"Let me rephrase then. I will not get into trouble. I'm in too much pain to deal with anyone's B.S. today anyway. Probably will stay to myself all day. So don't worry."

"Speaking of which, let go. I don't want what you have." She frowned at me.

I put a wicked smile on my face and wrapped my arms around her waist. "Synchronicity," I whispered.

"NO! LET GO!" She flailed.

"Neverrrrrrr!"

"You will ruin your makeup!"

"Fair point... fine." I let her go. "Can you please check my hair to see if it's okay at the back?" Last night we had taken out my braids and washed my hair, so now I have an afro. My hair is a 3b texture and passes my shoulders about three to four inches without straightening it. Pulling it straight out would result in the length reaching my waistline. I always said 'shrinkage is a bitch'.

"Sure." Circled to my back and fluffed up my curls a bit then took off the sheet. "Alright stand up let me see ya."

I stood up and turned around for her to check my outfit. The button-down shirt fitted a little tight because of my biceps but I didn't mind. I left two of the top buttons open and tucked the shirt in the pants. I also loved how the pants fitted, tight at the waist, hips, and thighs, and flared out the bottom. There was a  seam line going down each leg in front.

"You look stunning!" Diane smiled at me.

"Thank you! I'll get going in a minute, let me double-check my things." I grabbed my backpack and looked through it.

Extra pads, wipes, clothes, candy bars, protein bars, water, wallet, books, pens, flats, painkillers... Let me take two of these before I go.

I grabbed the pills, popped two in my mouth, and swallowed them before grabbing my water.