Days 1 and 2

***WARNING: Mild sexual content***

Let's take a look at the first day, shall we?

It went great, Park went shopping for anything he thought he might have needed and left me at the house with Felix. I made it my business to find the frames. Felix refused to help me of course, but I found them all eventually and took pictures. After getting a congratulatory message from Park I opened my gifts and was excited to see one of them was a mini replica of my baby Dean. The others were a game console, a few games, a custom controller, bobbleheads, and the one that shocked me the most, was an envelope with cash. Like a lot of it. Along with it was a card:

I know you probably would say no if I gave you my card to use to buy anything, so take this instead. The party is coming up, take this and buy any dress of your choosing. Or do whatever you'd like with it, sweetheart. 
Park

"Awwww.." I said.

That's cute he drew a little crooked heart in the corner. It's adorable. Any dress huh? I wonder if any stores in town have any dresses I'd want. I'll go later but I don't feel like driving. Should ask Felix.

I got up to find him and met him in the workout room. Look like he was practicing.

"Oh, so you fight too?" I asked.

"Hello Miss Bina, yes I do actually."

"You can drop the Miss, just call me Bina." 

"I'm afraid not ma'am." He said stubbornly.

"Well call me something else besides Miss, it's a little weird."

"Lady Bina."

"It got weirder," I said.

"If I use anything else Park would have my head." He continued to practice. 

"I ...see," I said watching closely. "Your form's good but there's an opening on your left."

"What do you mean?"

"It's slight, but you have a small gap after you throw your right hook. The left isn't guarded properly, if someone's fast enough they can take advantage of it." I told him. "Spar with me, I'll show ya."

"Alright." He agreed.

Just as I had said there was an opening and I took the opportunity and hit him square in the ribs. He coughed. 

Oops, might have hit him a little too hard.

"Sorryyyyyy." I apologized.

"No. Don't. You were right. Thanks. Are there any more openings you can spot?" He asked.

Does he want to continue? Okay.

"Not yet. Let's find out." I said. We kept at it for a while until I had pinned him a few times then we took a break. He went off for water or so he claimed and did not return. I was searching the house for him determined to get him to carry me to town but I couldn't find him and gave up after a few minutes. So I went to bathe and changed my clothes to go by myself.

"Bina! I found him!" That voice sounded like Park.

"Boss! Why would you do that?!" 

I went out of my room and found Felix and Park in the kitchen but Felix was in the walk-in pantry. 

"Where'd you find him?" I asked.

"In the pantry," Park said.

"I told you I was hiding from her, not to announce my location to her," Felix said.