What do you know? - *Minjun's POV*

***WARNING- Contains torture***

Click!

Bo dropped his hand to his side. Diane let out a sigh of relief. Felix who was still on the floor closed his eyes and swallowed hard before laying on his back.

"I guess either of you won't hate me now," I said.

"Happy with yourself?" She asked looking at me.

Honestly, I didn't want either of my men to die. I was relieved that the gun didn't go off...not that it would have killed him if it had. Those were blanks.

"No, not at all," I responded to her.

"What is wrong with you?" Diane pushed my shoulder forcefully.

"Conquest, don't," Bo said and I looked at him shocked. The fact that she pushed me wasn't even the issue anymore.

"Conquest?" I raised my eyebrows at him. "Tell me you didn't do that."

Bo licked his lips quickly. "Hyung-nim, hear me out."

"You made her a Horseman? Have you lost your mind?" Felix said getting up off the floor.

"For good reason," Bo replied.

"Oh, I'd love to hear this," I said.

What the hell?! This is even more complicated. Keeping Diane's involvement from Bunny is one thing but now Bo made her a Horseman too. What was he thinking?!

"First reason," Bo started saying as he handed me the gun. "Her attitude. Just listen before you say anything. She threatened to kill us before and proved that she literally will if something happened to her sister. Also, she insisted, more like threatened me to go on that mission, and did pretty great out there. Last, she has a lot of information on us and can sink us if she pleases. But, I can speak for us all when I say we know we can trust her and we know that she won't talk. So might as well make her one of us... Besides she can be more useful than us for certain types of jobs."

His points are all valid. There's something about her attitude that scares me a bit. Not to mention the fact that it matches perfectly with the Horseman name. If she hasn't objected to it then I guess its fine. I don't want to risk upsetting her anymore and possibly ending up with a hole in my leg or something.

"Well then, I see your point. Do you have any problems with this?" I asked Diane.

"I'm already in this anyway...so no," she replied.

"Welcome to the team."

"One thing though, your punishments, you could shove it all the way up your ass."

I smiled and walked close placing my hand on her shoulder. "They were blanks," I whispered and she turned her head sharply to look at me. "Walk with me."

She followed as we got out of earshot of Bo and Felix, who were at this point exchanging swears in Korean. "Diane listen, I know how bad that looked, but there's one thing you have to understand. I love those boys like brothers and I trust them with all my heart, but at some point, even that isn't enough to keep people in your life. You can do all you can for people sometimes, and if they want to betray you they will, no matter what you've done for them or how much you care for them. After Cain, I admit it was hard for me to even trust Bo, even though we grew up together. Then I realized something, yes they're like family but I'm also their boss, The Emperor. I'll love you like a brother but rule you like a leader. With that comes uncomfortable situations like this. They agree with me about these terms. However, I don't want to hurt them on purpose and I can't have them think I've gone soft either. They'll take advantage of that, in the most annoying way possible. They're jackasses, but I love them."