Bunny - *Minjun's POV*

After I kissed her goodbye she left in her car and I stood in the yard for a few minutes.

Minjun, what has gotten into you? First, you couldn't control yourself, then you followed every order she gave and begged ...you fucking begged... I've never done that before in my life! I've never begged anyone. Just what type of influence my Bunny has over me? She completely dominated me and called me pretty...... and I liked it. A lot! The way she talks... even to her car, turns me on. Dammit, am I crazy or something? No. Can't be. But damn. And the way her back looks. This is the second time I saw it and I had no idea how attracted I was to muscles until I saw hers. Her thighs... I want her to strangle me with her thighs! Oh my God! I wonder how many onesies she has? I should get her size and buy some more for her, she looks so good in them... Bunny, you're gonna be the death of me.

"Hey Boss, you gonna stand out there all night? She's gone you know." Felix said from through his upstairs window.

"Oh shut up," I said waving my arm at him.

"I wonder... do you have any idea how loud you are? What kind of sound was that Lady Bina got out of you?"

He heard that?!

"I'm shooting you for real!" I picked up some pebbles and started throwing them up at Felix.

"You're gonna break the windows!" He shouted laughing.

"Not before I break your face!" I said rushing to get in the house.

Of course, Felix had his door locked so I couldn't hit him with my slipper.
I went to my room and looked in the mirror. Sure enough, she had done a number on me.

Bunny, you turned my chest and neck so red, and my nipples are sore. How many times did you bite me? Fuck... imagine when we go all the way... I wonder what you would do to me then... And you called me a demon?... you're worse than I am.

The rest of the night I messaged Bunny and watched tv until I fell asleep.

********************************************************************************************

The next evening I had everything prepared and dinner was laid out on the table. I'm not that good at cooking but I managed to get it done and I was proud of myself for how it all turned out. It was about time for her to be arriving when she messaged me.

Bunny: I'm just leaving the house, but I'll be there as soon as possible.
Me: Okay Bunny. Don't speed too much.
Bunny: No promises.

I happily waited on her to arrive but I hadn't heard anything from her or seen her show up for about an hour. So I sent her a message and got no response. I tried calling her too but no answer.

Maybe she doesn't want to pick up while driving. I should wait a bit longer.

I waited and another hour rolled in. Something felt off for sure. I tried ringing her phone again, but this time it was off.

"Something doesn't feel right Boss," Felix said. "Lady Bina always answers."

"Yeah. Something's wrong. I'll call Diane."

I had gotten Diane's number from Bunny since she's her emergency contact. She picked up right away.

"Hello."

"Good evening Diane."

"Hey, Minjun. What's up? How's date night going?"

"I haven't seen Bina. She didn't show up. I was calling to see if she was still there."