The Horsemen - *Felix's POV*

The next few days that passed were unsettling. Q informed us that Mr. Lawrence and Jasper were getting antsy because the Higher-up Hernandez disappeared. They're also suspecting that Minjun is involved. According to what Q gathered, they think he's hired a mercenary to do it for him. However, they were planning on inviting him out for drinks to see what they can get out of him, as well as getting someone to follow him for a while. With this new information the boss didn't take calls from anyone, he just ordered us to finalize our planning so we can proceed before things go differently than we planned.

Our mission was scheduled to be carried out after two days, so planning every little detail was crucial. We got our gear and weapons ready the next day. Ponytail's warehouse not only has another vehicle in it but it also has an ungodly amount of weaponry and ammunition. One room was plastered from ceiling to floor with guns, knives, and swords on three of the walls. The fourth wall had his combat suits, shoes and masks, and boxes of ammunition.

"Are you sure you don't have your own army?" I asked looking at the weapons like a kid in a candy store. Yes, I was amused.

"Killed them all," he joked.

"Yeah, I bet."

"Take your pick. Get a feel for which ones you're comfortable with... just don't touch these two," he said pointing at two obviously oversized, matte black desert eagles. The color was so intense it almost looked like the dead of night that consumes all sorts of light.

"How did you find something like this?"

"I got them custom-made. The bullets too."

Damn. One hit with this and you're dead for sure.

"These look like death itself," I said still staring at it.

"That's the point," he said. I didn't look at him but could tell by his voice that he was smiling. "Imagine how powerful she is."

"Ha, just don't fire that thing near me."

"Oh, I definitely will."

"Right because you're a prick," I jeered and turned to look at the guns more carefully. Picking up several of them I tested the weight and even tried them out outside before settling on the Glock 17s. We also took some knives and as usual Ponytail takes three swords from his collection. He always carries swords with him.

He hasn't changed a bit, but his swords definitely did. Well, he did lose his favorite set on that last mission we did together. Maybe I should have given them back to him that day he saw them...But I hit him instead. Was I being too mean?

"Hey, earth to War," I heard Ponytail say breaking my train of thought.

"What?"

"I was telling you to take one of my combat suits and a mask," he said putting what looked like a small coil chain with clasps on each end in one of the bags with our weapons.

What's the chain for?

"Oh, and the bulletproof vest too," Ponytail added.

"Yeah sure." I took them and packed them in my own bag.

"It's not like you to space out like that. Something on your mind?"

"No," I lied.

"If you say so. Let's get going."

"Do we have enough weapons for this fight?" I asked.

"As long as I got my swords you don't have to worry about bullets."

That's right, he loves close combat. He didn't even put a vest in the bag to wear. I almost forgot why they call him a lunatic.

"Does brother have weapons? I know he has a few but I put some in here just in case," Ponytail said.