Date night? - *Bina's POV*

***WARNING: Contains violence***

Super excited to go back to the house tonight since I get to test out Park's cooking skills. I got dressed in goth-tech equipped with a skirt, cropped jacket, fishnets, and platforms of course.

I wonder what he decided to make? Don't think I'll be needing anything else other than underwear, since everything's at the house... plus I'll just wear his clothes anyway... He's so thoughtful and sweet.

I put my backpack on and left my room. "Diane... I'm out hunny."

"I'm going to cry again." She teased.

"When you finish, swim to me." I laughed.

"Get out of here and .... fix your business."

"Oh, I will...bye."

"Byeeeeee."

Before I left I messaged Park and he told me not to speed, and then headed out on the road, blasting music at an all-time high.

To be honest. Melody is starting to irritate me a lot. Even though Park puts her in her place subtly, she's still a pain in the ass. You would think that tv announcement would have calmed her down a bit but I guess not. Maybe I should address her myself when Park's ready to introduce me as his girlfriend. I'll probably talk to him about it tonight at dinner.....what's that guy's deal?

I noticed someone was driving right up under me and I sped up to get rid of him. "Weirdo." Even though I had shaken him off, or so I had thought, the SUV showed back up a few minutes later while I was driving on the long stretch that extended from town. At first, I didn't want to assume that I was being followed because coincidences happen, but now I was sure of it.

Shit, there's nowhere to make a turn and they're driving in the center of the road. I don't want them to follow me to Park's house either. What do I do? My phone... I should probably tell him what's going on.

I reached over for my backpack but it had slid out of the seat and onto the floor. Leaning over trying not to lose the steering wheel I got a grip on the bag with my fingertips but was rear-ended by the SUV.

"Shit!" I sat up straight and gripped the wheel with both hands to not lose control.

What the fuck?! This bastard's ramming me?! I have to get away from him... Dean's more than capable of that.

Taking a deep breath I white-knuckled the steering wheel and dipped my foot in the tank. Within a few seconds, Dean and I were far away from that SUV and I was not letting up on the gas either. Plus I still had a ways to go before reaching the house.

Soon enough I noticed a few lights in the distance. "Oh thank God another vehicle.... hold up." Then I noticed it wasn't just one and they weren't in one lane either. There were two of them. Both were parked sideways on the road blocking both lanes. At this moment my survival instincts took over and my brain processed multiple scenarios in a few seconds.

I can't slow down, they'll hit me again. I can't stop they'll abduct me without a trace. I can't barrel through, the SUVs are built to take impact. It'll take too much time to stop and get out to run in the trees and there are probably a lot of them, so I'll be found easily. I can't turn around, the guy behind me will run me off the road. I can't drive past them on the side, Dean will lose control on the grass and I'll definitely hit a tree... I have to fight them. I know I'll be taken but I have to leave behind evidence or something...... Dean, I'm sorry but I'll have to use you as evidence, or else I'll be completely fucked....I'm broadsiding at least one of them.