Mission - *Diane's POV*

Ready. All dressed in black. High-waisted black cargo pants, long-sleeve spandex turtle neck shirt, combat boots, and hair in a high ponytail.

When I reached the house I realized that both Bo and I were dressed the same.

"Were you watching me get ready or something?" Bo asked me.

"You wish. You're the horseman, I should be asking you that." I responded.

"I like my life very much, thank you."

"Smart. You got something for me to put my weapon in?" I asked.

"Yeah," he said walking over to his Corvette and getting a suitcase out of the trunk. He brought it over to my SUV and put it in the back seat then opened it. "Here's a shoulder holster, extra mag, and a knife." He handed me the stuff.

Damn.

"Need help strapping up?" He asked.

"No, I think I got it." Hopefully, I was putting it on the right way. I adjusted the straps to fit me snugly, clipped in the gun and ammunition, and strapped the knife to my thigh.

Bo equipped his weapons as well. He put on some gloves, a thigh holster with a gun, ammo, and also strapped knives to himself. One was a large bowie knife and the other was a small pocket knife strapped to his bicep. He also took two swords out of the case.

"Don't think I'll need the other one," he said and pulled out a mask and what looked like another shoulder holster.

"You have three swords right?"

"Yup. But I only need one, just carrying the other just in case."

"Okay."

"Did you want one?" He asked.

"Noooooo. You handle that." I responded.

"Fine," he chuckled closing the suitcase. He put it back in his car and came over to my vehicle. "Ready?"

"Oh, we're taking mine?"

"Yeah, my car sticks out too much," he responded.

"Makes sense. Yeah, let's go." I tossed the key to him and we jumped inside.

He pulled out the ponytail and braided his hair down closing it off at the end with his hair tie and dropping the braid in the back of his shirt.

Well whaddya know...he actually does that.

Bo adjusted the seat and mirrors, put on his seatbelt, and drove out of the gate. On the way there he passed me an earpiece out of his pocket and called Q.

"Hey there Lunatic," Q said when he answered the phone.

"Hey, asshole."

"Hi Q," I said greeting him.

"Oh hey sister, you guys out on the job?"

"Yeah, well we're heading there. Just called to let you know to give you a heads up," Bo said.

"Alrighty. You can leave the line open if you want. My microphone will be muted. When you need me just say my name."

"Gotcha," Bo replied. The line sounded like it went dead.

"Doesn't he have to help Felix as well? How will he do that if he's on the phone with us?" I asked.

"He has more than one line and he can have and work with multiple lines open at once. It's wise to always keep it open because anything can happen when you're on the job and need assistance. It's faster rather than having to call. Every second counts," Bo told me.