The color 'Lunatic' - *Bo's POV*

In the morning we gathered downstairs to go over everything that happened and plan our next move. Even War came down despite his injuries.

"The hell are you doin'?" Diane asked when she saw him frowning with every step he took down the stairs.

"I told him to sit this one out, but he's stubborn," I said putting my hands in my pockets. "I'm not helping you down those steps!"

"Who needs your help anyway?" War replied.

"You, apparently!" Bina yelled back instead of me.

"Why are you- why is she there?" he asked looking at brother. "She's allowed to come down but not me?"

"She's recovering, you literally got injured last night," the boss responded.

"Yeah, I got shot, I'm not dead!"

"But you were whining about it," I said.

"Because it hurts, you ass!" War shouted.

"Wow, and you were so nice to me last night...you should fall down the rest of the stairs." I didn't mean that. At all.

"Son of a-"

"Alright, stop it. I'm not listening to the two of you acting like uncivilized children anymore," Minjun interrupted. "Bo, shut up, Felix hurry and drag your half-dead ass down the steps. If you have the strength to bicker then I'm going to assume you're fit to engage in the meeting," he said sternly.

We watched in silence as War fought with himself not to make faces as he struggled with the rest of the steps. It was like watching a sad TV show, you couldn't look at him directly but you didn't want to look away either if that makes sense.

I know I said I wasn't going to, but I have to help him. Seeing him like this is crushing me.

"Fuck," I whispered under my breath yanking my hands out of my pockets and walking over to him.

"Here to make fun of me?" he asked.

"If that's what you wanna call it." I put one of his arms over my shoulder and held him by the ribs so as to not irritate his wound further.

"Look at you being all nice to me."

"How can I not? Your confession made it more difficult not to," I said in a whisper just loud enough for him to hear. He looked down at the floor and the top of his ears started to redden.

"You did that on purpose."

I smiled. "Maybe."

After we sat down we discussed all the events of last night including the confession part because Q is a loudmouth, and Diane knew nothing about it. When she found out she was cooing about how cute it was.

Q also informed us about what he was able to gather in the time we were all asleep after the mission.

"Jasper and Lawrence are definitely pointing fingers in your direction. From what I saw, they either firmly believe you hired The Emperor or that you could possibly be him. After all that's happened, and especially last night, he's going to be dispatching what's left of the group members to watch your movements. As far as location-wise, they still don't know about this house, so all they have to speculate on is the hotel," Q explained.

"How many guys are we talking about? What's their unit size?" Minjun asked.

"Not much, about eight or ten max. The majority of those men quit last night after finding out who was after them. That includes three of the Higher-Ups as well, leaving only one since you got rid of Hernandez. Interestingly enough Bo also contributed to their dwindling numbers."