Unbridled fear- *Bina's POV*

It hurts... it hurts so bad.

I tried to open my eyes but realized my left eye was covered and hurt like hell. 

It hurts so much. What happened to me?

I tried to sit up and pain overtook my body. I glanced down and there were tubes in my arms. My thigh and chest had bandages all over it and hurt to breathe. 

Where am I?

The room looked unfamiliar until I looked up. The ceiling had the same markings as Park's house. At that moment I began to have small flashes of seeing Park's face and someone else's. I remembered being beaten relentlessly and my hands began to shake. The memories came in short bursts and small pieces. Aiming a gun at someone, Felix standing at the door, the car crash, the gunshot in the back seat, Park looking frightened, someone calling him Boss, Diane's crying face. 

This terrified me adding to the fact there were two men talking downstairs. The first thing my brain did was went into survival mode and I looked out the window thinking to escape. 

I need to get out! Now! I need to get out!

I grit my teeth and slowly got on my feet. The pain was unbearable. Forcing my way through it I grabbed the sheets off the bed and tied the ends together as fast as I could. I reached to pull out the IVs but then remembered that normally if it's disconnected it makes noise. So instead of pulling it out right away I found the power cables and yanked them out of the wall then pulled out the IVs.

"I need to get out," I whispered. "I need to get out... I need to get out." Tears started stinging my eyes and spilled over onto my cheeks. 

I walked to the window and then remembered there was no balcony. I needed a balcony with a rail. Something I was sure was sturdy enough for me to tie the sheet on to, then I remembered the balcony overlooking the paved area in the back of the house. Slowly I gathered the sheets and silently turned the knob to open the door. The voices were clearer now but I just was fixated on getting out. I made my way stealthily along the wall toward the doors that lead to the balcony and took a painful deep breath, held it, and opened the doors without a sound. 

The cold night air hit my skin like a blast from a water hose. Seeing as I was only wearing panties and an oversized button-down shirt that was half open, I was going to fall victim to the shivering night breeze. I left the door open and quickly tied one end of the sheet securely to the rail while sniffling and wiping tears from my face that won't stop flowing. After I was done tying it off I stifled the pain in my thigh and put my legs over the edge and held on to the sheets tightly. It was going to be a rough trip down as my upper body was seriously battered. 

Taking another painful deep breath I started to let myself down and as expected every muscle in my body was screaming at me. I cried as I descended the sheet and then the doors that I had left open sounded as if they had hit the wall.

Oh shit... They probably heard that. I have to move faster.

I tried to hurry down the sheet from the second floor but that was a terrible mistake. Holding myself up and trying to ignore the pain in my body was not working in my favor. I was just slightly above the window on the first floor before my arms gave out and I fell backward hitting the ground hard... like really hard, knocking all the wind out of me with a loud groan. The pain was far beyond worse now and I wiggled in the grass gasping trying to gather air in my lungs. After a few short seconds, I managed to roll over and fight my way to my feet.

I can't go out the gate now.....the bushes.

Using what little strength I had left I tried to run across the yard to the bushes but was severely limping and clutching both my side and my left thigh. I was pretty sure that wound was bleeding again but I just wanted to get away. Tears were fogging up my vision as I desperately tried to make my way across the yard. I could hear the voices of the two men and it scared me even more that I tried to push myself to go faster.

I don't want to be here... I don't want to be a part of this... I don't know what's happening... Somebody help me... Diane... help me... Did you leave me? Why? Please... help me... help me.

By this point, I was quietly sobbing and limping as fast as I could until I finally reached the edge of the bushes. Just then I heard someone shout and a light shone on me. Feeling my heart race I ran into the bushes once again trying to ignore the pain coursing through my body. With every step I made, I cried even more. It was dark in there and I was running into branches left and right, stepping on twigs and rocks that were poking me in my feet. 

It was becoming to be unbearable and I could hear the fast-approaching footsteps of the two guys.

"Lady Bina!" One of them yelled.

They're coming...

I ran until I hit something hard. Thinking it was a tree I put my hands out to try and maneuver around it but  I realized my fingers slipped through and it was cold. That's when it hit me, I was holding onto metal bars. This was a fence. 

My heart sank to my stomach and I started to wail. I hadn't expected to run into a fence back there. I knew the yard was large, but I never took into consideration that the area was completely fenced off well into the bushes behind the house. As I cried I dropped to the ground and clutched the shirt tightly by my chest. In the darkness, I could see small flashes of light coming toward me, then the light blinded me as it shined directly in my face. I heard one of the men speak.

"Hyung-nim, we found her."

I can't turn it off... it's not turning off...... it's not turning off...