All comes to light - *Minjun's POV*

Through Bina's tears and sobbing, I heard footsteps hurriedly approaching. They sounded like heels. Within a few moments, Diane came into view and stood at the door. Her arms were filled with stuff. From the looks of it, they probably belonged to Bina since there was a plushie amongst the things.

She came in hopping over the mess and putting the things down on the bed next to us.

"Bee?" Diane said softly.

Bina's head turned slowly as she looked up. When her and Diane's eyes met instantly Diane started to cry as well. Bina let go of me and quickly stumbled to her friend. She wrapped her tightly. I got up and wiped the tears from my face.

"God, I thought you weren't going to wake up," Diane cried. "What happened? Felix said you tried to run away."

"You left me here... Why did you leave me?" Bina said through tears.

Hearing those words stung.

Maybe I should let her go home after this. She really doesn't want to be here and doesn't trust us.

"Because I know they would keep you safe. You're safe Bee. You're safe, it's okay."

"The doctor's coming, he should be here soon," I said and walked out of the door to give the girls some time alone.

My emotions being on a rise I stormed over to Felix and Bo who were both standing at the bottom of the stairs.

"Does either of you have a good explanation as to how you let her out of the house?" I said angrily.

They both simultaneously bent down on one knee with one hand resting on the raised thigh and the other planted on the ground. Both looking at the floor. Bo spoke first.

"Hyung-nim, forgive me it was my fault, I wasn't watching her. War should be excused; he was preparing dinner. After doing my rounds I got distracted. I'll gladly accept any punishment you deem necessary."

"Hold on-"

"War!" Bo said forcefully cutting Felix off and he tensed up. There was silence between the three of us and none of them dared to look up at my face. Sure they were both aware of how angry I was and how they had messed up.

"What the fuck were the two of you even doing? You had a simple job and somehow you both failed. I'm not mad that you let her get outside, I'm mad that she got hurt under your watch." I sighed and tapped my forehead with my fist. "Listen carefully, to make up for your foolishness, both of you will have separate jobs. Bo, you will bring the Higher-up you worked under to me as you suggested when you first got here. However, if you make yourself a target, or get yourself noticed, do not return here, I will not help you."

"Understood," Bo said.

"Felix, you are to find and retrieve Dean. Any means necessary. I don't care how you do it, get that car back and store it at Bo's warehouse," I said.

"Yes sir," Felix responded.

"You have 24 hours." I started walking off.

"What?" I heard Felix say.

"Should I be more lenient with you? Fine. You have until 12 a.m. tomorrow night. That should give you a few more hours. Keep in mind if you fail your punishment might end up like Cain's... There's your leniency."

And with that, I walked away.

Not long afterward the doctor showed up and he tended to Bina, luckily there wasn't much damage caused by the fall. Just the wound reopened on her thigh from too much pressure put on the leg and her ribs were going to be more painful. There were small scratches from the bushes but nothing bad. Even though he took care of her he shot me a look as if he was judging me but I couldn't really blame him.